Author Topic: Austin's Soros-backed DA blasted after man charged with 7th DUI, killing 2 people released on bond  (Read 456 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Austin's Soros-backed DA blasted after man charged with 7th DUI, killing 2 people released on bond
Roberto Rangel, 52, has been arrested for driving drunk 7 times dating to 1989
By Andrew Mark Miller Fox News
Published December 20, 2023 4:00am EST

Austin’s Soros-backed DA slammed by new GOP challenger: ‘He should be embarrassed’
Criminal defense attorney Daniel Betts is running against progressive Travis County DA Jose Garza, who he says is taking Austin down a road that could be the 'beginning of the end.'

Austin’s progressive district attorney is facing criticism in the community after a man who allegedly killed two while committing his 7th DUI is walking the streets after his charges and bond were reduced.

Roberto Rangel, 52, was arrested last year in Travis County, Texas, for his 7th DUI that resulted in the deaths of 22-year-old Kate Garcia and 23-year-old Mark Narvaez, Fox 7 Austin reported.

Rangel, who has been sentenced to over 14 years in prison for DUIs dating to 1989, reportedly pulled out of a Chick-fil-A parking lot in Austin at 2:45 a.m. and parked his car sideways in the road.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/austins-soros-backed-da-blasted-after-man-charged-with-7th-dui-killing-2-people-released-on-bond
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Travis County Texas is a Commie enclave in the heart of deep red Texas and, IMHO, they are getting what they so richly deserve.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien