Author Topic: US caught in 'inflationary spiral' as Americans lose out on thousands in disposable income  (Read 248 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

US caught in 'inflationary spiral' as Americans lose out on thousands in disposable income
Story by Oliver Trapnell  •
52m

The US has been captured by a severe “inflationary spiral”, a radio commentator has claimed as he warned over Biden’s reckless economic policies.

Biden’s economic plans aim to promote clean energy in a bid to restore American manufacturing and create jobs but under his watch, inflation surged to 40-year highs last year.

Recent polls suggest Americans aren’t swayed by the president’s plan to win back the economy despite data suggesting the US economy is strong after it grew over the last five quarters.

Speaking to GB News in a wide-ranging interview about the state of the US, Bob Cordaro, host of the Bob Cordaro Show on WILK Newsradio, warned many Americans had never seen anything like the current fiscal situation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/us-caught-in-inflationary-spiral-as-americans-lose-out-on-thousands-in-disposable-income/ar-AA1lQ0eI?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2602b15ace734f838da4a9b361767924&ei=46
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

////00000////

If only the GOP wasn’t investigating the Biden’s ill got gains
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy