Author Topic: Biden FBI Set to Arrest Independent Journalist Over Jan 6 Coverage  (Read 321 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden FBI Set to Arrest Independent Journalist Over Jan 6 Coverage
© Provided by State Of The Union

Conservative journalist Steve Baker is facing unspecified federal charges related to his coverage of the January 6, 2021 Capitol incursion, as revealed by the FBI.

The timing of the directive has been called into question, with Baker’s attorney being informed of potential charges almost two years ago.

“My attorney has just been notified by @FBI that I am going to be charged by @TheJusticeDept for my journalistic efforts on #Jan 6,” Baker wrote. (Trending: FBI Bribery Probe Caught Joe Biden’s Brother On Tape)

“Charges are yet unknown,” the report found.

“Just after 5pm yesterday my Raleigh attorney received a call from @FBI Special Agent Craig Noyes informing us that my self-surrender would be postponed until ‘after Christmas’ and that @TheJusticeDept has assigned a new AUSA to my case.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/biden-fbi-set-to-arrest-independent-journalist-over-jan-6-coverage/ar-AA1lOi6e?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2602b15ace734f838da4a9b361767924&ei=39
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Biden FBI Set to Arrest Independent Journalist Over Jan 6 Coverage
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2023, 10:50:45 pm »
Welcome to the new USSR, where fascism and communism are in fact the way things are done in the USA!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2023, 10:57:22 pm »
There needs to be some serious structural changes in these bureaucracies

Firing people isn’t enough, although it’s a good first step.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2023, 11:20:56 pm »
Jailing an independent journaiist covering a huge story

Pedo Joe, and his DOJ/FBI Gestapo aren't even making an effort to hide it anymore.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.