Author Topic: Children's TV show geared to toddlers introduces homosexual themes  (Read 1777 times)

Online mountaineer

Jeremy Boreing
@JeremyDBoreing
Even the most popular kids show in the world, Cocomelon, is no longer safe for your children.

And that isn’t by accident. Hollywood is a machine hellbent on brainwashing your kids, and we’ve uncovered deep ties between the guys who own Cocomelon and–you guessed it–Disney.

Cocomelon’s owner, Moonbug Entertainment, was acquired in November 2021 for $3 billion by Candle Media, whose co-CEOs are two former Disney executives, Kevin Mayer and Tom Staggs. Mayer worked at Disney in the 90s, until he left to be CEO of….Playboy.com
Staggs also worked at Disney in the 90s and was widely viewed as the heir apparent to Iger, but stepped down after Iger in 2016 extended his contract to remain in his role through 2020.

But Mayer and Staggs’ ties with Disney didn’t end when they left the company. In July of 2023, Mayer and Staggs were hired by Bob Iger as consultants to–get this–*help Disney redefine its strategy.* 

Cocomelon has 172 billion views on YouTube and is the #1 and #2 most popular kids shows on Netflix, and they just introduced two Dads encouraging their son to choose whatever feels right. But we know it’s not about what feels right, it’s about what *is* right.  ...

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1737450520170631360
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Children's TV show geared to toddlers introduces homosexual themes
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2023, 12:22:00 am »
Y'know, for all the flak Cocomelon takes, it does a good job illustrating a healthy nuclear family.

So the fact that Netflix has to, well, Netflix it should be that much more irritating.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2023, 02:54:39 pm »
Netflix Show for Preschoolers Shows Children Attending Gay Wedding - It All Makes Sense When You Look at Who Produced It
 By Warner Todd Huston, Western Journal 
December 23, 2023 at 9:28am
Netflix is once again pushing ultra-woke, left-wing agendas on children, and this time with the assistance of one of America’s most dangerous former presidents, Barack Obama.

The latest episode of the cartoon series “Ada Twist, Scientist,” is treating preschool children to a gay wedding starring the voices of “Star Trek” actor George Takei and “Half Baked” actor Guillermo Diaz.  ...

The descriptions of the four main characters are telling. Ada is a black “intellectual 9-year-old girl, and a scientist. She’s smart, kindhearted, sensitive, and always sweet.” Ada’s sidekick is Rosie Revere, an “energetic 7-year-old girl, and an engineer.” The newest member of the team is Benny B, “an optimistic 10-year-old boy” who is a “technician,” and who “always comes up with great ideas.” Benny is also a black child. Oh, and there is a white boy character too. That would be Iggy Peck, who is described as “a fearful 8-year-old boy” who is “extremely nervous.”

So, we have “intellectual” and “energetic” girls, an “optimistic” engineer boy who is black, and a “fearful” and “nervous” white boy. ...

https://ijr.com/netflix-show-preschoolers-shows-children-attending-gay-wedding-makes-sense-look-produced/

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 11:41:57 pm »
This just in ...

Netflix made a new documentary about Alexander The Great. Within the first 8 minutes, they turned him gay.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1754623037738045874

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2024, 11:58:17 pm »
Apparently, that's the tradeoff - either we get historical characters being depicted as homosexuals, no matter whether they really were, or we accept "actors of color" portraying real-life people who most certainly were not POC (see also Lin-Manuel Miranda's "Hamilton"). I say, just have Billy Porter or George Takei portray Alexander the Great, and get it over with.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 02:50:57 am »
You'd be hard pressed to find very few white characters on any of the new shows.  I refuse to watch any of the new stuff, as it's mostly garbage.  A friend introduced me to archive.com or .org.... which has tons of the old tv series.  He filled an entire external drive for me, with years worth of videos, I'll never in my lifetime be able to view them all.
The new meme of many shows today is homosexual characters in positions of authority....male and female.
Another meme is everybody using the f word.  Yellowstone was the worst example, but even shows I like (I hated Yellowstone) feature all the characters liberally using the f word and variations in mixed company. And people in positions of authority using it addressing other people.
Also, the female characters are as foul-mouthed as all the other characters. And if the female characters are police officers or fed. agents, they're absolutely capable of beating up much bigger male characters.
Bosch had almost all the judges in the series either female, black, or both. It seemed in a city, Los Angeles, with a black population around six or seven percent, half the cops were black.  The head cop, a lieutenant was, of course, a lesbian. And naturally they had to have one subplot a bunch of homophobic white cops who made trouble for the lesbian lieutenant.
Bosch had good plots and Titus Welliver was excellent in his role, but I had to hold my tongue during many episodes as to not irritate the wife who dislikes my snide comments about holes in the plot. Or wokism worked into the plot.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2024, 03:37:43 am »
... already been done.

////00000////

Purple Teletubby, Tinky Winky, was a children's television LGBTQ+ social warrior before gay marriage was legal in Vermont.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2024, 01:44:32 pm »
Another meme is everybody using the f word.  Yellowstone was the worst example, but even shows I like (I hated Yellowstone) feature all the characters liberally using the f word and variations in mixed company.
I happened to surf upon Yellowstone once, and didn't last more than two minutes. All they did was curse. I assume there's a storyline in there somewhere, but it wasn't worth my time to find it.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2024, 02:41:03 pm »
As soon as people noted that Netflix was portraying Alexander the Great as homo, the left started insisting that he really, really was queer, and you're just a bigot for complaining. Some guy on Twitter who actually has studied this says, "Not so fast" (with considerable profanity, sorry).

@LoneStarTexian
Against my better judgement I’m going to do a quick thread on the widespread, almost universal misconception (read “regurgitated public-school-educated-ass nonsense completely devoid of independent confirmation from source material”) RE Ancient/Classical Greece & homosexuality ...
12:24 AM · Feb 6, 2024

https://twitter.com/LoneStarTexian/status/1754737854457004392

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2024, 12:28:01 am »
I happened to surf upon Yellowstone once, and didn't last more than two minutes. All they did was curse. I assume there's a storyline in there somewhere, but it wasn't worth my time to find it.
It was the goofiest plots or subplots you could imagine. Spoiler alert for anybody reading this.
They had new cowboys joining the Yellowstone ranch getting branded. Yes, like cattle. And when they left the ranch for whatever reason, the head of the Yellowstone ranch, Kevin Costner, had the brands removed and often the cowboys killed. Why, I don't know.
 Every single character on the series liberally used the f word. Most of the young women were amoral tramps who, like everybody else, tossed off the f word endlessly. They had one of the lead female characters, Costner's daughter, take a bath in a water trough and then walk out naked in front of the male cowboys. I'm sure that happens at every ranch. The daughter of the owner takes a bath in a water trough and prances around naked in front of the males. Sure thing. Bah!
The series had potential for decent plots, but many plots revolved around individual characters. They had female cowboys joining the male cowboys in the bunkhouse.
I'm not a cowboy and never was one. But the series had so many ridiculous subplots and weird characters I came to despise it after a few episodes. They even had to have an episode where some trespassing white rogue bikers got in a fight with the cowboys. Made no sense whatsoever.
You know who loved it? My wife. She thought it was great.
So I had to sit through countless stupid episodes to keep the peace.