Author Topic: Malaysia Airlines shocker as fisherman comes forward with surprising revelation about missing MH370  (Read 288 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Malaysia Airlines shocker as fisherman comes forward with surprising revelation about missing MH370 plane
By Eli Green, News.com.au   
Published Dec. 20, 2023, 11:21 a.m. ET

A veteran fisherman claims he found a large piece of missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 off the coast of South Australia before being ignored by authorities.

The plane disappeared on March 8 2014 with 227 passengers and 12 crew members on board, with no sign of the missing wreckage despite the most expensive ocean search in history.

Retired Australian fisherman Kit Olver has come forward with claims that he discovered what he believes is a wing of the commercial liner when his deep-sea trawler pulled it up in September or October of 2014, just months after the flight disappeared.

He described it as a “bloody great wing of a big jet airliner” that was bigger than a private plane.

“I’ve questioned myself; I’ve looked for a way out of this,” he told the Sydney Morning Herald.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/20/news/part-of-malaysia-airlines-plane-found-in-south-australian-waters-fisherman-claims/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️