Author Topic: Here's What Was Spray Painted Onto the Lincoln Memorial Steps Last Night  (Read 666 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Here's What Was Spray Painted Onto the Lincoln Memorial Steps Last Night

Spencer Brown
December 20, 2023 12:00 PM

Anti-Israel vandals defaced the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C, this week, dumping red paint on the steps of the iconic monument and spray painting "FREE GAZA" on several parts of the tribute to our 16th president.

The graffiti and damage was discovered on Wednesday morning, causing parts of the memorial to be closed while National Park Service crews begin the work of cleaning up after the Hamas-sympathizing vandal or vandals who caused the damage.

According to FOX 5, "conservators began the process of removing the paint almost immediately after it was discovered" but "it may take multiple treatments over several days to remove it all."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2023/12/20/anti-israel-vandals-deface-dcs-lincoln-memorial-n2632649
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Here's What Was Spray Painted Onto the Lincoln Memorial Steps Last Night
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2023, 11:21:57 pm »
Dave Rubin
@RubinReport
There are cameras literally everywhere around the DC mall. If they don’t catch who did this it’s because they don’t want to catch them.
2:33 PM · Dec 20, 2023

Nicole Levitt
@LevittNicole7
They’re busy trying to determine who left the pipe bombs on j6 and who brought cocaine into the White House
2:38 PM · Dec 20, 2023

Awakenthebaker
@awakenthebaker
Right after they find the Supreme Court leaker.
2:58 PM · Dec 20, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2023, 03:50:54 am »

"There are cameras literally everywhere around the DC mall. If they don’t catch who did this it’s because they don’t want to catch them"

Does anybody know where Tlaib and Omar were? I wouldn't put it past them.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2023, 02:25:55 pm »
Lincoln Memorial Vandalized with ‘Free Gaza’ Graffiti

Simon Kent 21 Dec 2023

The iconic Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC, was desecrated with “Free Gaza” messages amid Israel’s ongoing war against Hamas terrorists, reports said Wednesday.

UPI stated the vandalism hit the nation’s most beloved and emotive tribute at the western end of the Mall overnight Tuesday into early Wednesday morning.

Crews were called to clean the red paint at around 8:30 a.m., WDCW-TV reported, forcing the closure of the area to the public.

It happened hours after 60 protesters were arrested inside the U.S. Capitol Rotunda calling for a cease-fire after entering as a tour group.

https://twitter.com/KateRyanWTOP/status/1737522459576828395

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/21/lincoln-memorial-vandalized-with-free-gaza-graffiti/
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 02:27:08 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2023, 04:24:00 pm »
Hamas Sympathizers Defile D.C.’s Lincoln Memorial With ‘Free Gaza’ Paint.

The National Park Service (NPS) spent their Wednesday cleaning the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, which were found defaced with red paint reading “Free Gaza”. The United States Park Police discovered the act of vandalism surrounding the monument and the Reflecting Pool, according to a report from a D.C. Fox affiliate. NPS conservators, tasked with preserving the national monument, were brought in to deal with the graffiti, as officials indicated that several treatments might be required across multiple days to completely erase the rogue messages.

This act drew immediate attention due to the ongoing tension surrounding the conflict between Israel and Hamas in Gaza. Notably, the incident occurred following acts of violence on October 7, wherein Hamas insurgents invaded Israel, resulting in approximately 1,200 deaths and 240 kidnappings. An Israeli military response ensued, leading to the Gaza Health Ministry reporting nearly 20,000 fatalities, a figure that doesn’t differentiate between military personnel and civilians.

Law enforcement agencies are actively investigating the incident at the Lincoln Memorial. The U.S. Park Police are calling for the public’s assistance, encouraging anyone with information to reach out via a dedicated tip line at (202)379-4877 or through the email USPP_tipline@nps.gov. The defacement coincides with a wave of protests and scaled-up acts of vandalism across the United States in support of Palestine amidst the escalating conflict.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/12/21/hamas-sympathizers-defile-d-c-s-lincoln-memorial-with-free-gaza-paint/
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 04:24:58 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2023, 06:56:48 pm »
Merged threads