Author Topic: Please God, this new school guidance will be the beginning of the end of the trans lunacy  (Read 333 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It’s very hard to know what the future will make of us. Will they judge us as harshly as today’s young puritans are minded to judge the past? Of one thing I think we can be pretty confident: the trans cult which possessed teenagers, mainly girls, in the first quarter of the 21st century will come to be viewed as one of the great aberrations. A historic mistake, a hysteria if you will, in which certain adults, acting for ideological reasons or because they were too scared to challenge the groupthink, aided and abetted the self-harm of children.

The cost will be enormous, both in terms of the mental and physical health of individuals but also in the compensation the state will eventually have to pay to those who chose to have a mastectomy (or castration) and came to realise that they mutilated themselves with the permission of a psychiatrist.

By trans cult, I don’t mean the relatively small number of adults who, having experienced gender dysphoria – “characterised by a severe and persistent discomfort in one’s own biological sex, which typically begins in early childhood” – went on to take the painful steps to change their bodies to bring them in line with who they felt they were. That is an entirely private matter and those people deserve nothing but kindness and respect.

What I am talking about is the quasi-grooming of impressionable and anxious youngsters to believe they were born in the wrong body, which has spread like a contagion. (Historically, gender dysphoria was found almost solely among small boys, but now it increasingly presents itself in white, adolescent girls in middle-class families.)

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/please-god-school-guidance-beginning-200300152.html
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.