Author Topic: Chinese leader Xi Jinping told President Joe Biden China intended to rule Taiwan, NBC News reported.  (Read 238 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Chinese leader Xi Jinping told President Joe Biden China intended to rule Taiwan, NBC News reported.

The conversation took place on the fringes of the Apec summit in November.

Tensions are increasing between China and Taiwan ahead of the election.

Chinese leader Xi Jinping told President Joe Biden that China intended to take control of Taiwan in a face-to-face meeting last month, NBC News reported.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/xi-straight-up-told-biden-that-china-is-going-to-take-over-taiwan-report-says-it-could-end-in-war/ar-AA1lNvYJ?ocid=msedgdhphdr&cvid=308e4f45ba6c49cfdfaec28206a39f48&ei=8
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If Xi does invade Taiwan, he can have no one better in the WH than Biden. 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Congress, how's that supply chain diversification and security policy coming along?

China may be desperate to invade Taiwan before American can successfully unwind its supply chain dependencies on Taiwan and the Chinese Communist Party.

The Axis of Evil may be starting trouble on many fronts simultaneously to dilute America's ability to repsond overwhelmingly to any single crisis - Russians' Ukraine front; Iran's Hamas, Hezbollah, and Houthi fronts; China's Taiwan front; and North Korea's Korean Peninsula front.  Venezuela could open a Guyana front.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.