Author Topic: Does Tucker Carlson REALLY Think UFOs and Aliens EXIST?  (Read 788 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Does Tucker Carlson REALLY Think UFOs and Aliens EXIST?
« on: December 19, 2023, 10:52:57 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uozRYKYxruo

Does Tucker Carlson REALLY Think UFOs and Aliens EXIST?

Tucker Carlson joined BlazeTV's Alex Stein for an interview and gives his thoughts on aliens, UFO's and several other topics. Carlson also notes how the quality of creative work and art has declined in America.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

Re: Does Tucker Carlson REALLY Think UFOs and Aliens EXIST?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 11:16:53 pm »
I understand he's also open to the notion of a flat earth.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 11:19:42 pm »
I understand he's also open to the notion of a flat earth.

Please watch the entire piece, @mountaineer

His POV on the dumbing down of America since Hiroshima/Nagasaki...nothing great written since 1969...the year we supposedly landed on the moon...

It's Great Stuff !!!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2023, 11:30:22 pm »
Queued...

Disclosure has already happened.
This stuff is real, as already declared.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2023, 11:44:48 pm »
Queued...

Disclosure has already happened.
This stuff is real, as already declared.

Glad you jumped in, @roamer_1

But can you expound just a bit?  To which part are you referring?  That an Alien non-human superior intelligence exists here on this planet?

That the entire 1969 Moon Landing was a HOAX???

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2023, 12:14:00 am »
Glad you jumped in, @roamer_1

But can you expound just a bit?  To which part are you referring?  That an Alien non-human superior intelligence exists here on this planet?

That the entire 1969 Moon Landing was a HOAX???

Alright... This ain't my gig @DCPatriot ... I am way more into researching the occult, cryptids, demons, and etcetera... Which I am sure will eventually be shown to encompass the UFO shtick... But this is not my bag.

The only guy I follow a great deal on this topic is LA Marzulli - But not for this topic - And I guess Dave Paulides a bit too - Again, not for this topic.

But that all said, over the chicklet or tic tac or whatever incident, right in front of Congress, the declaration came.
They don't know what they are but they are 'not of this world', we have no defense against them, and the government is in possession of both crashed vehicles and 'biologics' from crashed vehicles that are not from this world. Under congressional oath.

Like I said. I ain't Quix. This ain't my bag. But disclosure has been made. Softly... and no one paid it any mind.

So it is no longer whether or not. It's Now What?

As an aside, having seen inexplicable lights in the sky all along, it is no surprise to me.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2023, 12:23:25 am »
Alright... This ain't my gig @DCPatriot ... I am way more into researching the occult, cryptids, demons, and etcetera... Which I am sure will eventually be shown to encompass the UFO shtick... But this is not my bag.

The only guy I follow a great deal on this topic is LA Marzulli - But not for this topic - And I guess Dave Paulides a bit too - Again, not for this topic.

But that all said, over the chicklet or tic tac or whatever incident, right in front of Congress, the declaration came.
They don't know what they are but they are 'not of this world', we have no defense against them, and the government is in possession of both crashed vehicles and 'biologics' from crashed vehicles that are not from this world. Under congressional oath.

Like I said. I ain't Quix. This ain't my bag. But disclosure has been made. Softly... and no one paid it any mind.

So it is no longer whether or not. It's Now What?

As an aside, having seen inexplicable lights in the sky all along, it is no surprise to me.

@roamer_1

Come on...jump in...the water's fine! 

Do you believe in 1969, the U.S.A. successfully landed men on the moon?   :shrug:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2023, 12:26:54 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wMhXxZ1zNM

More evidence suggests our 'Reality' is a Simulation.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2023, 12:28:29 am »
@roamer_1

Do you believe in 1969, the U.S.A. successfully landed men on the moon?   :shrug:

@DCPatriot

Dunno, outside of being aware of some of the arguments and the cut-and -paste editing of the photos... I can see where the argument comes from. It's not a matter of belief, it's a matter of my ignorance in the matter. I do not possess enough information to make a decision.  :shrug:

Though I never believe the media anymore, and stand against government always... so it fits me.  happy77

ETA: I am far more conversant with the JFK murder... And I don't harbor a decision in that either. Though it seems to me that they're full of crap.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 12:30:12 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2023, 01:22:19 am »

Having read a good chunk of the Book of Enoch, grown up in the church, and follow a Utubes channel called Universe Inside You: https://www.youtube.com/@UniverseInsideYou I really think alot of this the Watchers and that world/dimension.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2023, 01:23:26 am »
This threads makes me miss Quix. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2023, 01:23:44 am »
@DCPatriot

Dunno, outside of being aware of some of the arguments and the cut-and -paste editing of the photos... I can see where the argument comes from. It's not a matter of belief, it's a matter of my ignorance in the matter. I do not possess enough information to make a decision.  :shrug:

Though I never believe the media anymore, and stand against government always... so it fits me.  happy77

ETA: I am far more conversant with the JFK murder... And I don't harbor a decision in that either. Though it seems to me that they're full of crap.

@roamer_1

Have read more than a few books on the Kennedy Assassination.

IMO, any book written after 1980 is pure rubbish...as far as "adding to the story".

It that showing a confirmation bias?  I mean...as time goes by you can invent all stupid theories.

One theory has JFK demanding the release of UFO information...pillow talk with Marilyn Monroe, which cost both of them their lives.    :shrug:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2023, 01:24:09 am »
Does Tucker Carlson believe testicle tanning can cause testicle cancer?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2023, 01:25:24 am »
This threads makes me miss Quix.

He did speak on a higher level at times.  What would he say about today?

RIP, FRiend! 

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2023, 01:38:28 am »
Having read a good chunk of the Book of Enoch, grown up in the church, and follow a Utubes channel called Universe Inside You: https://www.youtube.com/@UniverseInsideYou I really think alot of this the Watchers and that world/dimension.

@Free Vulcan

Thanks for that!  Have to watch that in stages... LOL!    :beer:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2023, 02:40:58 am »

That's heading my way. I too believe it is dimensional... And readily subscribe to the 'watcher' thing... Though way deeper than that.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 02:46:11 am by roamer_1 »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2023, 02:45:12 am »
@roamer_1

IMO, any book written after 1980 is pure rubbish...as far as "adding to the story".

It that showing a confirmation bias?  I mean...as time goes by you can invent all stupid theories.

One theory has JFK demanding the release of UFO information...pillow talk with Marilyn Monroe, which cost both of them their lives.    :shrug:

@DCPatriot

I have killed a whole lot of things. Never does the head move toward the shot.
little hole entry
big hole exit.

That's what I know. Anyone who says otherwise, don't know sh*t.

So yeah, off the cuff I never believed it. I doubt any hunter would.

But I don't have all the info. Just my legitimate, qualified observation.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2023, 02:52:13 am »
@roamer_1

Three to four years after Kennedy was assassinated, I was in Vietnam and often found myself sitting around an upended cable reel loaded with adult beverages listening to people who were very knowledgeable about what actually happened in Dealy Plaza that day. I'm certain that Lee Harvey Oswald was exactly what he claimed to be. A patsy.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 02:56:29 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien