Author Topic: Bidenomics Study: 62% of Americans Living Paycheck to Paycheck During Holiday Season  (Read 347 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bidenomics Study: 62% of Americans Living Paycheck to Paycheck During Holiday Season

Wendell Husebø 19 Dec 2023

A majority of Americans live paycheck to paycheck in President Joe Biden’s America, a recent LendingClub study found, raising concerns that so-called “Bidenomics” failed to help average Americans.

The high number of Americans struggling to make ends meet appears to confirm polling that shows only 14 percent of voters believe Biden’s economic policies have helped them, while 85 percent think they have either hurt them or made no difference.

The LendingClub study found:

Sixty-two percent of adults in December said they live paycheck to paycheck, up from 58 percent in March.
    Forty percent of consumers living paycheck to paycheck have super-prime credit scores.
    Fifty-seven percent of consumers who own credit cards are living paycheck to paycheck.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2023/12/19/bidenomics-62-of-americans-living-paycheck-to-paycheck-during-holiday-season/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

But, BUT, BUT MSNBC says we are being distracted from a booming economy???

Sixty two percent of Americans living paycheck to paycheck is not a sign of a booming economy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy