Author Topic: The polling is clear: Biden needs to get popular again quickly or drop out  (Read 214 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 The polling is clear: Biden needs to get popular again quickly or drop out
Story by mhall@businessinsider.com (Madison Hall)  •
2h

President Joe Biden's current approval rating is not where he and his campaign want it to be.

His approval ratings are historically bad, worse than any president since at least 1945.

With less than a year to go until the election, he needs to turn it around — and quick.

President Joe Biden's polling at the moment is in a rough spot.

And not in an "Oh he just needs a good month on the campaign trail to get back on the right track" kind of way.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-polling-is-clear-biden-needs-to-get-popular-again-quickly-or-drop-out/ar-AA1lKo3S?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=8a84ee200a4b45f5d7ae4f4ec30921c3&ei=24
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Re: The polling is clear: Biden needs to get popular again quickly or drop out
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 07:22:51 pm »
Brandon popular??   :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 07:23:30 pm »
 He does not have the physical ability nor the mental acuity to campaign. All he has is the people who count the votes in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit and Vegas. It might be enough.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2023, 07:24:44 pm »
People just don't understand this guy. He thinks he's some mafia don - he does what he wants, you do what your told.

He's not going to give it up, you just need to get under the boot and shut yer yap, cuz he's in charge here.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2023, 07:32:37 pm »
People just don't understand this guy. He thinks he's some mafia don - he does what he wants, you do what your told.

He's not going to give it up, you just need to get under the boot and shut yer yap, cuz he's in charge here.

Corn Pop found that out the hard way
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2023, 07:33:44 pm »
He does not have the physical ability nor the mental acuity to campaign. All he has is the people who count the votes in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit and Vegas. It might be enough.

:bingo: Sad as that is!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien