Author Topic: Chip Roy a RINO? Really?! [Trump's mad at him]  (Read 3104 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Chip Roy a RINO? Really?! [Trump's mad at him]
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2023, 08:13:45 pm »
I am reminded of one of my favorite quotes from a co-worker in one of my first jobs from the 1970's.

"It's not that all aspects of working here are bad......  Just some things are less shitty"

That is how I view the expected 2024 general election choices.  Do we accept "Less Shitty"?  Or remain principled?

Well, voting for less shitty hasn't made a whole lot of difference. I am all for remain principled and that's not going to ever change for me.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2023, 08:14:09 pm »
Do Loomer and her ilk believe they are doing anything other than preaching to the already converted?  People like her, RiV, and others like them are part of the reason I refuse to vote for Trump.

Those bozos are just icing on the cake.  Trump's massive left turn (if you believe his rallies) were reason enough for me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2023, 09:44:43 pm »
Speaking of cowards, I am still waiting for you to explain how DeSantis violated Disney's constitutional rights.  Or that DeSantis lied.  Or that Cruz lied. Or that Trump has a platform on government spending.  Or . . .

You’re gonna be waiting a long time.

The most you’ll get is “Google it” or “I addressed that already”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2023, 09:49:15 pm »
You’re gonna be waiting a long time.

The most you’ll get is “Google it” or “I addressed that already”

She pulled that stunt today, claiming RDS had thumbed his nose (paraphrased) at J6 prisoners.  After 4 pages of Duck Duck with no luck, I realized it was just another one of her patented lies jettisoned to her from the Orange Mothership.   

I guess all we can do, is keep calling her out on her bullshit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2023, 10:17:46 pm »
She pulled that stunt today, claiming RDS had thumbed his nose (paraphrased) at J6 prisoners.  After 4 pages of Duck Duck with no luck, I realized it was just another one of her patented lies jettisoned to her from the Orange Mothership.   

I guess all we can do, is keep calling her out on her bullshit.

Well, if you keep wanting to play her games go for it. I've tried to be honest, amicable, civil and compassionate only to be met with snark and mudslinging. So, the 'ignore' feature will work out nicely.  happy77

« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 10:18:56 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2023, 02:20:39 am »
Those bozos are just icing on the cake.  Trump's massive left turn (if you believe his rallies) were reason enough for me.

Agreed.   The "Can't vote for Trump" side of the scale is massively overloaded at this point .

Can't and won't vote for the Dem either, so either third party or write-in.

Online libertybele

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2023, 09:12:22 pm »
Rep. Chip Roy says this GOP candidate would 'clean Trump's clock' in debate

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/12/20/chip-roy-intv-desantis-trump-debate-src-vpx.cnn

Online corbe

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2023, 10:22:53 pm »
   Even bidet kicked his azz in their 2 debates.  When your debate strategy includes calling everyone a poopyhead and using 3rd grade words, repeated often, it's not a debate it's a circus.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2023, 10:26:51 pm »
   Even bidet kicked his azz in their 2 debates.  When your debate strategy includes calling everyone a poopyhead and using 3rd grade words, repeated often, it's not a debate it's a circus.

“I know words. I have the best words.”

― Donald Trump, 2016
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 10:28:08 pm by catfish1957 »

Online LMAO

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2023, 10:30:56 pm »
I had a chance to look at Chip Roy’s record, and he has a very conservative voting record and positions. More so than myself.

So how does Donald Trump and his minions define  a RINO? The only logical explanation is they define it as anybody who doesn’t bow at the altar of Donald Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2023, 10:33:44 pm »
I had a chance to look at Chip Roy’s record, and he has a very conservative voting record and positions. More so than myself.

So how does Donald Trump and his minions define  a RINO? The only logical explanation is they define it as anybody who doesn’t bow at the altar of Donald Trump
I don't think Donald Trump's tiny brain even understands what a RINO is.    In his delusional world, its just another insult word.

Online LMAO

« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2023, 10:42:09 pm »
I don't think Donald Trump's tiny brain even understands what a RINO is.    In his delusional world, its just another insult word.

That probably is the best explanation.

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2023, 10:44:55 pm »
   I posted a meme the other night in this very thread explaining the magadonia definition of RINO and got in mucho deep $hit with Management, barely avoiding a TO.  It was very risque and for that I apologize.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2023, 10:47:12 pm »
   I posted a meme the other night in this very thread explaining the magadonia definition of RINO and got in mucho deep $hit with Management, barely avoiding a TO.  It was very risque and for that I apologize.

I miss all the fun. 

Online LMAO

« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2023, 10:49:56 pm »

I did see it. And I showed it to my wife, who got a good laugh out of it

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2023, 10:50:13 pm »

I missed it -- no apology necessary :shrug:

Online libertybele

« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2023, 10:52:56 pm »

Trump is far from stupid.  He knows exactly what he's saying and doing.  Insulting a conservative is how he rolls, he's a liberal at heart after all.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2023, 10:58:41 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2023, 12:17:44 am »
From Florida Dad on Nitter:

"Trump: I’m running for president.
DeSantis: cool, me too. I think you may have some stumbling blocks that would hurt your candidacy next year. But nevertheless let’s debate our policy and governing styles.
Trump: no, we won’t be doing that you autistic, gay, pedophile, high-heel wearing, sister murdering, husband to a cancer faker RINO.
DeSantis: .. um, ok. I guess I’ll go talk about your policy failings without you.
MAGA: DeSantis and his team are disgusting in their attacks behind the back of the rightful heir to the GOP throne.
Pushaw: yeah that’s not a thing.
Pool, Tucker, Loomer: SEE??!?! Look
at these horrible people and their disgusting attacks on Trump.
Loomer: DeSantis killed some other people too.
Conservatives Inc. media: “DeSantis is running the worst campaign we’ve ever seen.. joining us to discuss this is Roger Stone, Roseanne Barr and John Daly’s caddie.”

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2023, 01:17:05 am »

Calling Chip Roy a RINO is the height of absurdity and ignorance.

The entire movement seeks to redefine Conservatism to suit themselves.
I have mainly been defending against that specific thing for years now.

Words mean things.
Tumpism is populist, not Conservative.

Online libertybele

« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2023, 01:33:53 am »

He not only uses the best wurds, but he also picks the best peeple.