Author Topic: Military experts blame Biden's DEI push as US military enters 2024 with smallest fighting force in 8  (Read 179 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Military experts blame Biden's DEI push as US military enters 2024 with smallest fighting force in 80 years
Biden's 'leadership problem' has caused massive troop shortage, retired Navy SEAL warns
Bailee Hill By Bailee Hill Fox News
Published December 18, 2023 2:00pm EST

US military has become 'cannon fodder' in the Middle East, expert warns
Retired Navy SEAL Mike Sarraille joined 'Fox & Friends First' to discuss how the U.S. has responded to Iranian-backed attacks in the Middle East as the military struggles to recruit service members.

Military experts sounded the alarm about the Biden administration's "woke" policies within the Department of Defense as the U.S. military is poised to be the smallest in 80 years, all while facing emerging global threats.

The number of active duty service members has declined by 64,000 within the last three years, bringing the total number of troops down to 1,284,500, according to the Defense Authorization Bill. This means the U.S. military will field the smallest force since before World War II.

Retired Navy SEAL Mike Sarraille accused the White House of treating U.S. troops stationed in the Middle East like "cannon fodder," arguing the Biden administration's leadership has heavily impacted the recruitment crisis.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/military-experts-blame-bidens-dei-push-us-military-enters-2024-smallest-fighting-force-80-years
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson