Author Topic: Tucker Carlson says he would not vote for Trump-Haley ticket  (Read 229 times)

Offline corbe

Tucker Carlson says he would not vote for Trump-Haley ticket
« on: December 19, 2023, 04:23:11 pm »
Tucker Carlson says he would not vote for Trump-Haley ticket

by Asher Notheis, Social Media Producer
December 19, 2023 10:56 AM

Former Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson said Monday he would not vote for a Republican 2024 ticket with Donald Trump and Nikki Haley and would "advocate against it" as much as he could.

Carlson was asked by commentator Tim Pool at AmericaFest 2023 what he thought about the idea of Trump, the party front-runner, selecting Haley as his running mate. The question of whom Trump would select to serve as his vice president comes less than a year before the 2024 election and about a month before the Republican Party's primary in Iowa in January.

"I would not only not vote for that ticket. I would advocate against it as strongly as I could," Carlson said. "That's just poison! I mean, here's someone who's actively opposed to the interests of the country I grew up in, who endorsed the BLM riots, and who is not left but is neoliberal in the darkest, most speaking of nihilist, nihilistic way and has no real popular supporters, is a creature of the oligarch. So yeah, that would be reason to oppose the ticket."

Carlson's comment comes after a report earlier this month hinted at the ex-Fox News reporter being considered as a nominee for Trump's vice president. The commentator's name is said to have shown up at the request of former first lady Melania Trump.

Others listed were Reps. Byron Donalds (R-FL) and Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH).

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tucker-carlson-not-vote-trump-haley-ticket

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Tucker Carlson says he would not vote for Trump-Haley ticket
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 04:24:09 pm »
   Expect incoming insults from the Orange menace soon Tucker.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Tucker Carlson says he would not vote for Trump-Haley ticket
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 04:26:18 pm »
I can't stand Tucker, but I'm not a fan of Haley as Trump's VP either.  So if Tucker promising to campaign actively against that ticket sinks Haley's VP chances, I'm all for it.