Author Topic: Breaking: Judge Orders That The Names Of More Than 170 Epstein High-Profile Associates Will Be Expo  (Read 10437 times)

Offline American Girl

A date was chosen to keep the farthest away from elections
Also, they've decided that whatever negative fallout may come from the list will be damaging enough against Trump for it to be worthwhile.

The good news is it will be easy to tell if this has been tampered with if Bill Clinton isn't on that list

But in that case, someone will get Epstein'd before that happens.
https://www.usasupreme.com/breaking-judge-orders-that-the-names-of-more-than-170-epstein-high-profile-associates-will-be-exposed-in-january-here-are-the-details/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Better put that judge on suicide watch, he's very depressed.  wink777
The Republic is lost.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Breaking: Judge Orders That The Names Of More
Than 170 Epstein High-Profile Associates Will Be Exposed In January – Here Are The Details

George Rowe

Dozens of Jeffrey Epstein’s high-profile associates are in for a New Year’s surprise as they will be named in court documents set to be released in the first days of 2024.

The pedophile’s powerful friends are set to be exposed as part of a vast unsealing that a judge ordered on Monday will take place in 14 days.

That will take the release day to January 1 – but as that is a holiday it is likely the files will be made public the following day.

Some 177 people will be identified across hundreds of files which will shed new light on the late financier’s sex trafficking operation and his network of influence.

Judge Loretta Preska wrote ‘unsealed in full’ next to the names of 177 Does who are Epstein’s friends, recruiters, victims and others whose names will be revealed when the material is released within the coming weeks.

continued at:

https://www.usasupreme.com/breaking-judge-orders-that-the-names-of-more-than-170-epstein-high-profile-associates-will-be-exposed-in-january-here-are-the-details/

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LadyLiberty

More than 170 people with ties to Jeffrey Epstein, including ex-employees and victims, are in store for an uncomfortable start to the New Year — with their names set to be dredged up in a trove of court documents to be unsealed in the coming weeks.

Manhattan federal Judge Loretta Preska on Monday ordered the release of the long-sealed documents in a since-settled defamation lawsuit that Epstein accuser, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, brought against the convicted pedophile’s madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, back in 2015.

Under the ruling, dozens of individuals — who have previously been referred to as “Jane Does” or “John Does” in various court filings linked to the suit — will likely be identified publicly when the materials tied to them are “unsealed in full.”

https://nypost.com/2023/12/19/news/dozens-of-jeffrey-epstein-associates-victims-likely-to-publicly-idd-in-court-docs-in-coming-weeks/?dicbo=v2-NdXW0Ti

Online roamer_1

Better put that judge on suicide watch, he's very depressed.  wink777

Yup... She's gonna slip and fall down 40 flights of stairs.

I'll submit my 'what a shame' condolences in advance.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'll be truly amazed if those names ever actually see the light of day.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

I'll be truly amazed if those names ever actually see the light of day.

Would it spell Ghislaine Maxwell's suicide if those names are made public?

She certainly could corroborate.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

Yup... She's gonna slip and fall down 40 flights of stairs.

I'll submit my 'what a shame' condolences in advance.

I'm thinking brake failure is in her future
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

A date was chosen to keep the farthest away from elections
Also, they've decided that whatever negative fallout may come from the list will be damaging enough against Trump for it to be worthwhile.

The good news is it will be easy to tell if this has been tampered with if Bill Clinton isn't on that list

But in that case, someone will get Epstein'd before that happens.

IIRC Epstein was a visitor at Mar A Lago -- the timeline I am not sure of, but supposedly Trump did break ties with him. 

Billy Bob is likely on that list -- Hillary may have to take things into her own hands to protect the family name.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In the coming months I foresee someone or someones who didn't hang themself.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

I always suspected that if Trump were on that list, other than what he has already admitted too, the list would have been leaked already.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

In the coming months I foresee someone or someones who didn't hang themself.

Sure. We already know that Arkancide is not limited in that way... There are many forks in that road, that all lead to the same place.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
    I always suspected that if Trump were on that list, other than what he has already admitted too, the list would have been leaked already.

Spot on corbe...Trumps not on the list.  He grabbed his own pu$$y and dint need Epstein.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

Spot on corbe...Trumps not on the list.  He grabbed his own pu$$y and dint need Epstein.

You know that if the name TRUMP appeared anywhere, it would have been leaked long ago.

Remember, Donald Trump has NEVER touched alcohol or drugs of any kind...ergo, much harder to blackmail.   :shrug:

Online corbe

I'm not so sure about that @DCPatriot  he obviously grabbed a lot of pu$$y, by the hand no less, as @Wingnut stated earlier; that alone is a reason for blackmail.  He was Married pretty much the whole time. 
   No wonder Melania is MIA on his campaign trail. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

I'm not so sure about that @DCPatriot  he obviously grabbed a lot of pu$$y, by the hand no less, as @Wingnut stated earlier; that alone is a reason for blackmail.  He was Married pretty much the whole time. 
   No wonder Melania is MIA on his campaign trail.

@corbe @jmyrlefuller

My friend...you still must be punch drunk from the whooping your Dallas Cowboys got at the hands of our Buffalo Bills.

...and you know it really should have been 31-3.  That Dallas touchdown was a gift.

OKAY...where were we?

Melania will be at his side at the Convention.  IMHO, it's not safe for her to be at this side right now.  Totally unnecessary.

Online roamer_1

You know that if the name TRUMP appeared anywhere, it would have been leaked long ago.

Not at the expense of everybody else on that list.

Online corbe

There are a lot of Texans that just don't give a $hit about any association of niggaball/ JS.

Online DCPatriot

@roamer_1

Come on...there's not a man on planet Earth who has been investigated by a rogue, adversarial DOJ, IRS, NSA, CIA for the past 8 years.

LOL!  He's like Father Flanagan, for chrissakes!   

OH...and MI-6 too!

Online DCPatriot

There are a lot of Texans that just don't give a $hit about any association of niggaball/ JS.

@corbe

What was that you said to me yesterday... "uncouth"?

You're the Gold Medal on the podium!

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

Come on...there's not a man on planet Earth who has been investigated by a rogue, adversarial DOJ, IRS, NSA, CIA for the past 8 years.

LOL!  He's like Father Flanagan, for chrissakes!   

OH...and MI-6 too!

Incidental to my point. It does not matter what he did or did not do... If he is on that list - which IS a list - with everyone else, anything he had to do with Epstein is safe.

That is not to say I think he IS on that list... but neither did he expose those who are. And don't tell me he wouldn't know.

Online DCPatriot

I don't think so, @roamer_1

He'd be dog-meat by now...and you'd be doing [your version of]the Irish Jig around his political 'corpse'.

Online DCPatriot

Incidental to my point. It does not matter what he did or did not do... If he is on that list - which IS a list - with everyone else, anything he had to do with Epstein is safe.

That is not to say I think he IS on that list... but neither did he expose those who are. And don't tell me he wouldn't know.

He may know a half dozen...maybe 2 dozen.   Does it matter?

HE AIN'T ON IT!! 

Online DCPatriot

Been thinking, some of these girls who were part of the blackmail scheme
whether highly compensated or not...were MINOR AGED CHILDREN in a legal sense at the time.

15 year old victims are now 20-25.

THEY would be able to pick their clients out of a slide show.  The lawyers are salivating.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Quote from: DCPatriot link=topic=520071.msg2951642#msg2951642 dat[size=12pt
[/size]e=1703040019]
Been thinking, some of these girls who were part of the blackmail scheme
whether highly compensated or not...were MINOR AGED CHILDREN in a legal sense at the time.

15 year old victims are now 20-25.

THEY would be able to pick their clients out of a slide show.  The lawyers are salivating.

Statutory rape was a crime then and remains one today.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien