Author Topic: There's a Border Deal in Discussion: Terms Are Awful, Show Biden Could Have Dealt With This Long Ago  (Read 146 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
There's a Border Deal in Discussion: Terms Are Awful, Show Biden Could Have Dealt With This Long Ago

By Nick Arama | 7:54 PM on December 18, 2023

Every day we hear more about the massive number of illegal aliens streaming across the border.

Here's Fox's Bill Melugin laying out the day's stories on some of the impacts, including how a reservation is getting flooded and how a ton of single military-aged men are flooding in.

Massive numbers of single adult men "from all over the world" are converging on the open southern border — "where many of them will be released and likely heading to a city near you."THIS IS BIDEN'S BORDER CRISIS!

Biden's border crisis has reached Indian reservations in Arizona, where more than 1,000 illegal immigrants are crossing every single day — and just 3-4 Border Patrol agents to deal with it.

Watch on X
1:41 PM · Dec 18, 2023

The Republicans tried to finally get the border security that was needed by tying it to Joe Biden's pet love -- money for Ukraine. Biden's response was that Republicans caring about our border security was giving a Christmas gift to Putin. Biden couldn't seem to conceive of doing his constitutional duty for the defense of the United States -- that was "extreme" to him.

But then finally Biden said he was willing to "compromise." So what does this "compromise" consist of?

https://www.alipac.us/f12/theres-border-deal-discussion-terms-awful-show-biden-could-have-dealt-wit-415461/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson