Author Topic: Biden Forcing All Govt Employees To Use EVs, Rail, Public Transit  (Read 514 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ERIC KATZ ON DEC 18, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Biden Forcing All Govt Employees To Use EVs, Rail, Public Transit
Federal employees should also consider bike sharing or not traveling at all under new guidance.

Federal employees must proactively take steps to make their work travel more sustainable under new guidance from the Biden administration, which the White House said would save taxpayer money and help take on the climate change crisis. [emphasis, links added]

Workers on official business will have to prioritize taking public transit, renting electric vehicles or even riding bikes under a new memorandum from the Office of Management and Budget and a General Services Administration bulletin that updated the Federal Travel Regulation. Agencies should also consider not sending employees on business trips at all, with GSA noting, “In every case, the trip not taken is the least expensive and most sustainable.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/biden-forcing-all-govt-employees-to-use-evs-rail-public-transit/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Biden Forcing All Govt Employees To Use EVs, Rail, Public Transit
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 11:32:59 am »
This isn't about government control of the American people and their freedoms, heavens no!  This is about saving the planet so people can live long freedomless lives with a government yoke around their necks protecting them. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 12:18:57 pm »
Thank Goodness, they were smart enough use the word "guidance", instead of mandate.

Otherwise, there needs to be lawsuits, at all levels to counter this  henious infringment of indivuidual freedoms.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2023, 01:54:51 pm »
renting electric vehicles
So good for the environment!  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2023, 07:13:49 am »
Biden saving us all from the evil Trump is here!  Wheres all the wild celebrations from the stooges that gave Biden all the power he has used and abused???  Celebrate!, celebrate!, dance to your music?!!!

China ever more powerful, Americans living more and more on the streets.  The whores of hell Jubilation's!  dance dance dance!
 :dumpster: :reaper: :dumpster:

No angel born in Hell
Could break that Satan's spell
And as the flames climbed high into the night
To light the sacrificial rite
I saw Satan laughing with delight
The day the music died

Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2023, 01:54:27 pm »
Hmmmm....

Where is all the Enviro-whacko outrage of the Houtis for causing  ships and barge traffic having to travel 5000 extra miles foor each load? And the associated extra emissions. (i.e. Red Sea attacks)

Cowardly bastards.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2023, 03:55:39 pm »
Hmmmm....

Where is all the Enviro-whacko outrage of the Houtis for causing  ships and barge traffic having to travel 5000 extra miles foor each load? And the associated extra emissions. (i.e. Red Sea attacks)

Cowardly bastards.

Waiting for their "outrage" orders? ****sheep****
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2023, 04:14:20 pm »
 ////00000////

Some Boston area Federal employees may be late or unable to make it to the office because public transportation is a rolling dumpster fire ... literally ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.