Author Topic: Five children, ages 2 to 13, die in house fire along Arizona-Nevada border, police say  (Read 565 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Five children, ages 2 to 13, die in house fire along Arizona-Nevada border, police say

Story by Aidan Wohl, Arizona Republic

Five children died in a house fire Saturday evening in a city along the Arizona-Nevada border, police said.

Police in Bullhead City, Arizona, said they are investigating a fatal house fire that happened at around 5 p.m. local time Saturday at a two-story duplex. Five children (ages 2, 4, 5, 11 and 13) died as a result of the fire.

Police said there were no adults home at the time of the fire and that there were no survivors.

More:  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/five-children-ages-2-to-13-die-in-house-fire-along-arizona-nevada-border-police-say/ar-AA1lFNco

==============================================

This is in my town.  This is a horrific story about five children killed in a house fire Friday night.  The question on everybody's mind right now is, "Where were the adults in the home?"  This is being investigated by the ATF, and local authorities.  We have no certified Fire Inspectors in the whole County!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

Sad.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It breaks my heart!  This children had no adults in the house!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

I am so sorry!

This is horrible.

However, what little is described, I’m sorry, makes me suspect….
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am so sorry!

This is horrible.

However, what little is described, I’m sorry, makes me suspect….

Me too.
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Five grandchildren of Ariz. fire dept. employee killed in blaze while dad goes Christmas shopping
By Social Links for Olivia Land
Published Dec. 19, 2023, 9:47 a.m. ET

Five grandchildren of an Arizona fire department employee were killed in a blaze while their dad left them home alone to go Christmas shopping, authorities said.

Four siblings — boys ages 2, 5 and 13 and their 4-year-old sister — died alongside an 11-year-old male relative who was visiting them in their duplex Saturday evening, the Bullhead City Police Department said.

“There were no survivors,” police said of the fire that appears to have started in the downstairs foyer and traveled up the stairs, trapping all five kids in the upstairs bedroom.

“The children’s father reported to investigators that he was gone for approximately 2.5 hours to buy groceries and Christmas gifts,” police said.

Neither the dad nor the kids were identified. It was not immediately clear how the fifth child was related.

However, all five were grandchildren of a Bullhead City Fire Department employee, police said, without identifying the staffer or elaborating on their role.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/19/news/five-kids-die-in-house-fire-while-dad-is-christmas-shopping/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34