Author Topic: Why Michelle Obama is as Rotten a Choice for President as Hillary Clinton  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 18, 2023
Why Michelle Obama is as Rotten a Choice for President as Hillary Clinton
By Marie Hembree

Democrats are using identity politics again to test the waters for a ballot replacement for Joe Biden instead of finding a candidate with bona fide qualifications -- and integrity.

Michelle Obama is being touted a possible candidate who could beat Donald Trump.

She was recently publicized as an executive producer of a Netflix fiction movie, along with husband Barack.

There was not much of the old Obama hopey-changey messaging in her anti-white Netflix endeavor, however, which left identity politics as her selling point with voters.

Per the academic definition, identity politics is a Marxist tactic of assigning utmost societal importance to a candidate’s empowerment of a collective, victimized group such as women, or minorities.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/why_michelle_obama_is_as_rotten_a_choice_for_president_as_hillary_clinton.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Why Michelle Obama is as Rotten a Choice for President as Hillary Clinton
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2023, 04:03:05 pm »
Both of them are women (okay, that one's questionable) of no actual achievement in their lives, of whom no one would have heard but for their spouses.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2023, 04:21:24 pm »
Ad slogan for Obama:

We Like Mike.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2023, 04:27:58 pm »
I have no idea where this “Michelle Obama for President” idea came from

Every interview that she’s given it sounds like her time in the White House was an unhappy time for her

Michelle Obama will not be the Democrat Party nominee. I can 100% guarantee that.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2023, 05:24:12 pm »
The United State is not supposed to have any dynastic aristocracies.

No more Kennedies; No more Clintons; No more Obamas; no more Bush's; No more Bidens.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.