Author Topic: Car plows into vehicle in Biden motorcade near Delaware campaign headquarters  (Read 1490 times)

Online mountaineer

Car plows into vehicle in Biden motorcade near Delaware campaign headquarters
Neither the president nor first lady Jill Biden were harmed
Bradford Betz By Bradford Betz Fox News
Published December 17, 2023 9:19pm EST | Updated December 17, 2023 9:34pm EST

A car smashed into a parked SUV that was part of President Biden’s motorcade near his campaign headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware Sunday evening.

The sedan hit a U.S. Secret Service vehicle being used to close off intersections as a visibly stunned President Biden was walking from the campaign office to his waiting armored SUV.  ...
More at FOX News

The delayed reaction by USSS agents is interesting:

https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/1736582885543485878
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Alleged driver per Tweeter @dom_lucre:

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
🚨 BREAKING: Joe Biden was being asked about his tanking poll numbers as a car smashed into his motorcade outside of his campaign HQ in Delaware
How symbolic
11:34 PM · Dec 17, 2023

« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 01:38:17 pm by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

As for why Biden is in Delaware ... :shrug:
He arrived Sunday and will depart Tuesday.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Car plows into vehicle in Biden motorcade near Delaware campaign headquarters
Neither the president nor first lady Jill Biden were harmed
 By Bradford Betz Fox News
Published December 17, 2023 9:19pm EST | Updated December 17, 2023 9:34pm EST

A car smashed into a parked SUV that was part of President Biden’s motorcade near his campaign headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware Sunday evening.

The sedan hit a U.S. Secret Service vehicle being used to close off intersections as a visibly stunned President Biden was walking from the campaign office to his waiting armored SUV.

The sedan hit a U.S. Secret Service vehicle being used to close off intersections as a visibly stunned President Biden was walking from the campaign office to his waiting armored SUV.

US President Joe Biden (C) looks on after a car hit an SUV in the motorcade as he left his campaign headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware on December 17, 2023. (Photo by ANDREW CABALLERO-REYNOLDS/AFP via Getty Images)

The sedan then tried to continue into a closed-off intersection, before Secret Service personnel surrounded the vehicle with weapons drawn and instructed the driver to put his hands up.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/car-plows-vehicle-biden-motorcade-delaware-campaign-headquarters
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

What was Biden doing up past his bed-time?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

What was Biden doing up past his bed-time?
Yes. Doesn't he start to "sundown" around 3 p.m.?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online rustynail

Obama sent Our Joe a love letter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Obama sent Our Joe a love letter.

Or Hillary.  Obama like to keep his hands clean. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Kamala? That you?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
All planned by the democrats to change the narrative from weak demented old man destroying America to poor potential victim.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Alleged driver per Tweeter @dom_lucre:

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
🚨 BREAKING: Joe Biden was being asked about his tanking poll numbers as a car smashed into his motorcade outside of his campaign HQ in Delaware
How symbolic
11:34 PM · Dec 17, 2023

Why do I expect to see Tyrone Biggums behind the wheel?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Why do I expect to see Tyrone Biggums behind the wheel?

How many "Brothers" do they have in DE?  Last time I was there it Snow White white. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Here's That Moment a Reporter Asks Biden About Losing to Trump in the Polls - Then Comes the Crash
By Nick Arama | 8:45 AM on December 18, 2023The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

Joe Biden was on vacation yet again this weekend in Wilmington, Delaware.

You might think there was nothing at all going on in the world with how much he seems to be away.

But if he thought he was going to have a completely quiet weekend, he was mistaken. He and Jill went for dinner at his Wilmington campaign headquarters. But as we reported, he had a little excitement last night.

He had his motorcade waiting outside the building, with one of the vehicles blocking off the street. Jill Biden had already gotten into the car. That's when a sedan smashed into one of the vehicles, just as Joe Biden finished answering a question from a reporter asking about why he was losing to Trump in the polls, and you can see what happened next.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/12/18/heres-that-moment-reporter-asks-biden-about-losing-to-trump-in-polls-then-comes-the-crash-n2167672
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Karma moment?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

The man who crashed his car into President Joe Biden's motorcade in Wilmington, Delaware has been identified as 46 year old James Cooper. ... Cooper was was charged with driving under the influence (DUI) and has since been released from custody. ...

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1736786510551367964

Online Mod2

Merged threads

Offline libertybele

No worries folks, Joe is ok. :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UPDATE: Reckless Driver Who Crashed into Biden’s Motorcade Identified and Charged with DUI
by Cullen Linebarger Dec. 18, 2023 10:00 am

excerpt:

As the Daily Mail reported, Wilmington police charged 46-year-old James Cooper with driving under the influence.

The sitting “president” was put in danger because an idiot had too much alcohol in his system and decided to get behind the wheel of a car.

Wilmington police released the following statement to the Daily Mail:

Following our investigation, Wilmington Police have determined that this was an accidental collision and have charged the driver of the striking vehicle – a 46-year-old Wilmington man – with Driving a Vehicle Under the Influence of Alcohol and Inattentive Driving.

Unbelievably, Cooper was released from custody last night despite being involved in an incident that could have killed the current White House occupant. He has been issued a summons to appear in court at a later date.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/update-reckless-driver-who-crashed-bidens-motorcade-identified/
Support the USO

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
No worries folks, Joe is ok. :whistle:
Well...........kind of sorta ok anyway.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 09:04:18 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Channel 7 (ABC?) outside of DC had a bit on how the driver was arrested for DUI, but part of the thing was an image of Trump in a courtroom, even though the "Arrested for DUI" label remained up. It ran several cycles on the 19th and 20th.

Trump may be many things to many people, but it has been established that he does not drink.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis