Author Topic: Islamic convention featuring Hamas leaders says war would end if nuclear-armed Pakistan threatened I  (Read 438 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Islamic convention featuring Hamas leaders says war would end if nuclear-armed Pakistan threatened Israel
Featured speakers recognized Hamas militants as defensive jihad fighters
By Bradford Betz Fox News
Published December 17, 2023 4:25pm EST

Hamas leaders and Islamic scholars met in Pakistan’s capital for a convention last week and argued that Israel’s war in Gaza would end if Pakistan, a country armed with nuclear weapons, threatened Israel.

Their comments were widely reported in Pakistani newspapers and picked up by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), which aims to bridge "the language gap [that] exists between the West and the Middle East."

People attend the conference titled 'The sanctity of Al-Aqsa Mosque and the responsibility of the Islamic Ummah' organized by the 'Pakistan Ummah Unity Assembly' with the participation of many Islamic scholars and leaders of political parties in Islamabad, Pakistan on December 06, 2023. (Muhammed Semih Ugurlu/Anadolu via Getty Images)

The conference, titled "The sanctity of Al-Aqsa Mosque and the responsibility of the Islamic Ummah" was organized by "Pakistan Ummah Unity Assembly, a network of Islamic religious organizations, per MEMRI.

One of the featured speakers, Ismail Haniyeh, was quoted as calling for nuclear-armed Pakistan to play a more robust role in the Israel-Hamas conflict.

"Pakistan is a strong country. If Pakistan threatens Israel, then the war can stop," Haniyeh said. "We have lots of expectations from Pakistan. Pakistan can force Israel to retreat."

He deemed Jews the "biggest enemy of Muslims in the world."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/world/islamic-convention-featuring-hamas-leaders-says-war-would-end-nuclear-armed-pakistan-threatened-israel
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 12:56:04 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

And there it is. It doesn't matter what Israel does as long as it exists. The only solution the Muslims seek is the "final solution". You cannot make peace with these people. They do not seek peace.

Online LMAO

And there it is. It doesn't matter what Israel does as long as it exists. The only solution the Muslims seek is the "final solution". You cannot make peace with these people. They do not seek peace.

What starting point do you even discuss a two state solution with one side wanting to wipe you out?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

Exactly.  They do not seek peace.  End of story.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A Thermonuclear war in the Middle east would solve a lot of problems in the region.

I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The religion of peace, as they are often referred is neither peaceful and in my mind's eye, not a religion.  They are in fact a genocidal cult, determined to kill everyone that does not adhere to their brand.

I say, enough of that nonsense.  If they wish to use nuclear weapons, I say Israel completely levels the nation that makes that decision.  LEVELS and kills every last Pakastani, every last Palestinian.  That is the ONLY road to peace in the Middle East.

Like the 20th Century, we are headed to another cataclysmic event, where massive quantities of humans will be eliminated.  In WWII, roughly 120 million died from the conflict.  I suspect the next event is coming somewhere between 2040 and 2050, and I believe we will witness billions eliminated from the planet.  It is inevitable.  Too many want that elimination and reduction in humankind, particularly super wealthy folks like Bill Gates.

It is coming, so enjoy life now.