Author Topic: Psaki: White House Wants Hunter Biden to ‘Please Stop Talking in Public’  (Read 263 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Psaki: White House Wants Hunter Biden to ‘Please Stop Talking in Public’

Pam Key 17 Dec 2023

Former Biden White House press secretary MSNBC host Jen Psaki said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that the White House wanted Hunter Biden to stop talking in public after defying the House Oversight Committee’s subpoena to give closed-door testimony.

Anchor Kristen Welker said, “Jen Psaki, you had this surprise press conference by Hunter Biden this week. Did it help, or did it hurt?”

Psaki said, “Look, I think If you’re sitting in the White House right now, you’re like, ‘Please, Hunter Biden, we know your dad loves you. Please stop talking in public.’ This is not helpful to any of them for him to be out there but at the same time, the president loves his son. That takes precedent over anything else. That is appealing.”

She added, “He loves his son, he loves his family family and he’s worried about his mental health, but yes the White House would like him to probably go away right now.”

Republican panelist Matt Gorman said, “I think Republicans need to continue to take their time on this. I think they need to continue to emphasize this is not articles of impeachment this is just an inquiry.  I think the biggest difference between now and ’98 with Henry Hyde, to your point, Joe Biden is not using this to rally Democrats around him.”

Psaki said, “Not yet, we will see.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/17/psaki-white-house-wants-hunter-biden-to-please-stop-talking-in-public/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

I believe that deep down, Hunter deeply resents his father.  He will never be able to live up to the expectations Joe had of his brother Beau.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I believe that deep down, Hunter deeply resents his father.  He will never be able to live up to the expectations Joe had of his brother Beau.
He knows he'll always be second banana to Beau. Kind of like Teddy Kennedy and his brother Joe (or even John).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I believe deep down the only person Joe Biden really truly loves is Joe Biden and the only thing he truly loves is money. Some my call me a cynic, but I prefer realist.