Author Topic: Graham says Biden impeachment inquiry narrative ‘falling apart’  (Read 270 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Graham says Biden impeachment inquiry narrative ‘falling apart’
by Miranda Nazzaro - 12/17/23 11:44 AM ET

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday said he believes the “narrative” at the center of the House’s impeachment inquiry into President Biden is “falling apart,” arguing if there was a “smoking gun” in the inquiry, there would be more clear discussions.

“If there were a smoking gun, I think we’d be talking about it,” Graham said on NBC News’s “Meet The Press.”

“But … the narrative that Hunter Biden presented is falling part. The idea that Joe Biden knew nothing about the business dealings is falling apart. I’m not worried about impeaching the president right now,” Graham continued, adding he is more concerned with the ongoing conflict in the Middle East.

Graham noted he hasn’t “really been paying that much attention” to the House’s investigation into Biden and his family’s foreign business dealings.

“They have to prove that President Biden somehow financially benefited from the business enterprises of Hunter Biden. We’ll see,” the senator said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4364550-graham-biden-impeachment-inquiry-narrative-falling-apart/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Graham says Biden impeachment inquiry narrative ‘falling apart’
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2023, 12:21:31 am »
Maybe they just aren't telling you Linda because they know you for the two faced duplicitous bastard RINO you are. :whistle: