Author Topic: “‘I Told You” — Former Rep. Madison Cawthorn Reacts to Capitol’s Gay Sex Scandal Following His Previ  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“‘I Told You” — Former Rep. Madison Cawthorn Reacts to Capitol’s Gay Sex Scandal Following His Previous Revelations About D.C. Orgies
by Jim Hᴏft Dec. 16, 2023 4:00 pm

Former Representative Madison Cawthorn has made headlines again, this time in reaction to a scandal involving a Capitol staffer.

A young male staffer for Maryland Democrat Senator Ben Cardin was terminated following allegations of engaging in graphic sexual acts within the Hart Senate Office Building. The staffer, Aidan Maese-Czeropski, a recent college graduate, denied the allegations, claiming they are politically motivated and fabricated.

Former congressman Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) has weighed in, providing his take on the unraveling events.

Cawthorn wrote on X, “I told you.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/i-told-you-former-rep-madison-cawthorn-reacts/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34