Author Topic: Paul Krugman explains economics for us hysterical conservatives  (Read 166 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Krugman explains economics for us hysterical conservatives
« on: December 17, 2023, 02:55:07 pm »
December 17, 2023
Paul Krugman explains economics for us hysterical conservatives
By John Green

In addition to being an insufferable leftist, Paul Krugman is a world-renowned economist.  He even has a Nobel Prize to prove it.

I’m just a retired engineer who refuses to keep my opinions to myself.  I shouldn’t be able to ridicule him on economic matters, but he just makes it so danged easy.  It’s seems clear that our Nobel laureate is either economically illiterate or just plain dishonest.  I doubt he’s economically illiterate, but I’ll let you decide.

Krugman recently ran an article entitled “The Progressive Case for Bidenomics.”  Apparently, he didn’t get the memo.  The left isn’t attaching old Joe’s name to the economy anymore.  They seem to think it may be unhelpful next year.  I however, continue to use “Bidenomics” with reckless abandon, as I think it will be extremely helpful.

I knew Krugman’s piece was going to be a doozy, right from the first paragraph.

There are two big questions right now about the U.S. economy. One is why it’s doing so well. The other is why so many Americans insist that it’s terrible.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/12/paul_krugman_explains_economics_for_us_hysterical_conservatives.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Paul Krugman explains economics for us hysterical conservatives
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2023, 02:59:00 pm »
I've always considered the "Nobel Prize" as a detraction to one's portflio.

Check out the list of historical winners if you want proof.   Krugman thinks Bidennomics is fine?  Yuk...Yuk....Yuk...... :silly: 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.