Author Topic: Teachers Union Official Under Investigation for Compiling List of Wealthy Jews  (Read 248 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Teachers Union Official Under Investigation for Compiling List of Wealthy Jews
Story by GistFest  •
1d

A Maryland teachers’ union official, Angela Wolf, is under investigation for allegedly spreading antisemitism online. She reportedly compiled a list of wealthy Jews in her country and called them “gluttons and thieves.” In addition, Wolf allegedly made derogatory comments about Israel on social media.

While on leave from her teaching position, she remains a prominent teachers’ union board member. According to the Daily Wire, Wolf, who heads an English department at Takoma Park Middle School in left-leaning Montgomery County, penned a series of anti-Israel online rants. Consequently, her bosses sent her home.

In December 2022, Wolf posted the names and alleged net worth of five wealthy locals with Jewish last names. She also accused them of being crooks. She wrote that they have not invented or done anything to help their communities on Facebook. “They are gluttons and thieves,” Wolf wrote on Facebook.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/teachers-union-official-under-investigation-for-compiling-list-of-wealthy-jews/ar-AA1lzdxL?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a842ba0f2f2641e38445cdc69a589fff&ei=27
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson