Author Topic: Donald Trump rehashes statement that immigrants are 'poisoning the blood' of US  (Read 849 times)

Offline corbe

Donald Trump rehashes statement that immigrants are 'poisoning the blood' of US

by Jenny Goldsberry, Social Media Producer
December 16, 2023 07:14 PM

Former President Donald Trump accused immigrants of "poisoning the blood" of the United States again Saturday during a rally in New Hampshire.

As the 2024 front-runner for the Republican presidential nomination, Trump was in Durham rallying support for his campaign with the state's primary 38 days away. Trump attacked President Joe Biden for the over 10 million immigrants who reportedly have entered the country illegally since he took office. It is the most recorded in that amount of time of any administration.

"We got a lot of work to do, you know, when they let — I think the real number's 15, 16 million people into our country — when they do that, we get a lot of work to do," Trump said. "They’re, poisoning the blood of our country. That’s what they've done. They've poisoned mental institutions and prisons all over the world. Not just in South America, not just the three or four countries that we think about, but all over the world they’re coming into our country. From Africa, from Asia, all over the world, they’re pouring into our country. Nobody’s even looking at them, they just come in."

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/immigration/donald-trump-rehashes-poisoning-the-blood
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

H/T from another deranged NT'er.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

2 other things I learned this week:  Even though I'm Agnostic I'm still expected to buy @Texas Robin a Gift for Christmas and my 92yo Mother, who is a Trumper, still continues to move the Goalpost in her defense of him.

Online ScottinVA

He’s absolutely right, insofar as illegal invaders go.  They are indeed poisoning the blood of this country.

Offline roamer_1

Immigrants... It is an offense to me that it seems no one can distinguish with distinction.
One who crosses the border illegally is an Illegal Alien, NOT an Immigrant.  9999hair out0000

Offline LMAO

He’s absolutely right, insofar as illegal invaders go.  They are indeed poisoning the blood of this country.

The problem isn’t the illegal immigrant

The problem is the politicians who open up our borders. Illegal immigrants are only taking advantage of a situation the Biden administration created for them.

But serious question, despite Biden’s  problems , once the presidential campaign gets heated up in the fall of 2024 when  the American voters really pay attention, how willing do you think people are going to be to vote for a candidate who is promising retribution against his political opponents, and uses terminology found in “Mein Kampf?” Attacking Biden’s border policy is fair game but it can be done without adopting the language of Der Fuhrer

His devotees will still be enthusiastic. But they are not enough to win an election. As we’ve seen, “everything sucks under Biden” isn’t enough

Primary voters need to weigh this and put aside their emotions and use their minds. It might be better to nominate another Republican and lose but salvage down ticket races than nominate Trump and lose everything
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 04:45:22 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

He learned nothing from the blowback he received in his '15 announcement speech when they were only Raping and Killing US (which they were).   

A SMARTER Person would have got the point across without alienating a lot of his Voters.....

Offline LMAO

2 other things I learned this week:  Even though I'm Agnostic I'm still expected to buy @Texas Robin a Gift for Christmas and my 92yo Mother, who is a Trumper, still continues to move the Goalpost in her defense of him.

I expect we’ll see a lot of moving of goalposts in defense of Trump in the next several months from at least two members here
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Immigrants... It is an offense to me that it seems no one can distinguish with distinction.
One who crosses the border illegally is an Illegal Alien, NOT an Immigrant.  9999hair out0000

Feel the exact same way.  These are all law breakers, and need to be handled as such.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I expect we’ll see a lot of moving of goalposts in defense of Trump in the next several months from at least two members here

Yep, they are our two D & D players, and it doesn't involve dice. Deflection and Distraction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Feel the exact same way.  These are all law breakers, and need to be handled as such.

First step is enforcement of immigration laws

Next is quit providing the financial incentives for them to cross

Both require no wall

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

I think a more strict five-step process is needed:

First step is to announce that the United States of America will no longer accept ILLEGAL migration into this country and those crossing ILLEGALLY may be fired upon and that a 5 year minimum moratorium on ALL migration into this country has been implemented.

Second step is to build an impenetrable wall and line it with armed guards who have the authority to fire upon ILLEGALS crossing. Drones and land mines should be implemented as needed.

Third step is to stop all incentives to those wanting to access our country.

Fourth step is to enforce all existing immigration laws and amend laws to reflect a moratorium on migration to this country; including prohibiting refugees from areas of known terrorism.

Fifth step is to deport ALL illegals in this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

Both require no wall

But a sufficiently staffed, operational 'wall' is necessary. We have it across the Northern border... Now, I KNOW ways to get over the border. But you've got to be a hillbilly and your average person would never go...

Normally speaking, there is 50-100 yards cleared on either side of a fence system... And if you even APPROACH that fence, you will no longer be alone. within minutes.

Offline roamer_1

First step is to announce that the United States of America will no longer accept ILLEGAL migration into this country and those crossing ILLEGALLY may be fired upon and that a 5 year minimum moratorium on ALL migration into this country has been implemented.

Second step is to build an impenetrable wall and line it with armed guards who have the authority to fire upon ILLEGALS crossing. Drones and land mines should be implemented as needed.

Fourth step is to enforce all existing immigration laws and amend laws to reflect a moratorium on migration to this country; including prohibiting refugees from areas of known terrorism.

I will stand with you in all of that. :beer:

Offline Hoodat

Step 3 is the only step that is needed.  Stop handing out free shit, and the problem stops overnight.  If they can survive here without any handouts, then America benefits.  And if they can't, then they go back whereever they came from.

(And yes.  'Handouts' includes education, health care, employment benefits, etc.)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Illegal immigrants will take all kinds of risks to cross the border if the financial incentives are there for them to do such.

As long as states and the federal government are incentivizing them, they’ll climb over walls to come here

Barry Goldwater