Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Butler University Investigates College Republicans for Condemning Antisemitic Chants  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Butler University Investigates College Republicans for Condemning Antisemitic Chants
Tony Kinnett / @TheTonus / December 14, 2023

COMMENTARY BY

Tony Kinnett

Tony Kinnett is an investigative columnist for The Daily Signal and a weeknightly radio show host on 93WIBC in Indianapolis.

While other universities, including Rutgers, have suspended a group called Students for Justice in Palestine over violations of discrimination and harassment policies, Butler University apparently is investigating anyone who dares to condemn the pro-Palestine organization.

Indianapolis-based Butler University launched an investigation of the school’s College Republicans chapter Oct. 30, according to an email obtained by The Daily Signal. Butler did this after the GOP club condemned the school’s Students for Justice in Palestine chapter for holding an anti-Israel protest only five days after the brutal rape, torture, and slaughter of over 1,200 Israelis at the hands of Hamas terrorists.

The protesters on Oct. 12 repeated several antisemitic chants, including “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free!” (which calls for the ethnic cleansing of Jews from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea).
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson