Author Topic: What Is Happening With John Fetterman Right Now.. Matt Vespa  (Read 557 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Is Happening With John Fetterman Right Now
Matt Vespa

Is it a Christmas miracle? Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA), who drew the ire of conservatives for being mentally unwell to serve and altering the Senate dress code to accommodate his gym leisure attire, appears to have had a political epiphany: he’s not a progressive. You read that right. He’s not a conservative, but he’s now channeling common sense liberalism, wanting to address the porous southern border while standing firm with Israel. It may not sound like much, but to the far left, being to the right on these topics could warrant a death sentence. Who is this man, and what has he done with John Fetterman (via NBC News):

What. Is. Going. On. https://t.co/3hWBrMRQ2C
    — Marina Medvin 🇺🇸 (@MarinaMedvin) December 15, 2023

Sen. John Fetterman, D-Pa., is breaking with progressives on hot-button issues with his fiery support for Israel and calls for Democrats to engage on tougher immigration laws, disappointing some on the left as he shows an independent streak.

He’s also continually scolding Democrats for not pushing Sen. Bob Menendez out of office after he was indicted on federal charges of taking bribes and acting as a foreign agent for Egypt, which the New Jersey Democrat denies.

[…]

“I’m not a progressive,” Fetterman told NBC News. “I just think I’m a Democrat that is very committed to choice and other things. But with Israel, I’m going to be on the right side of that. And immigration is something near and dear to me, and I think we do have to effectively address it as well.”

Fetterman insisted he can be pro-immigration while also favoring policies to restrict the flow of migration to manageable levels, disagreeing with progressives who oppose new limits on asylum and bash some of the ideas in the negotiations as cruel.

“It’s a reasonable conversation — until somebody can say there’s an explanation on what we can do when 270,000 people are being encountered on the border, not including the ones, of course, that we don’t know about,” he said. “To put that in reference, that is essentially the size of Pittsburgh, the second-largest city in Pennsylvania.”

[…]

Fetterman kept up his scathing criticisms of Menendez, mocking the New Jersey senator and suggesting he stop criticizing President Joe Biden for negotiating an immigration deal with Republicans.

“Oh, Bob Menendez,” he said, laughing. “What a guy. What a guy. He’s still running his mouth against Biden right now.”

“He needs to go. I don’t understand why he can be here, having expelled Santos,” he said. “But I’m sure there might be a very innocent explanation of having gold bars in your mattress and overstuffed envelopes of cash.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/12/15/john-fetterman-appear-to-have-had-a-political-epiphany-n2632492
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: What Is Happening With John Fetterman Right Now.. Matt Vespa
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 11:16:33 pm »
Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives
@dom_lucre
I’ll be honest. I truly believe John Fetterman is telling people he can prove how gullible conservatives are behind the scenes.

There is no way he wakes up and agree with us with everything. We are approaching election season, please protect your heart and perception.
4:59 PM · Dec 22, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 01:25:45 pm »
Someone notices that Gisele disappeared from view about the same time her husband started speaking coherently.  :pondering:

https://twitter.com/jarvis_best/status/1745111922637201461
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2024, 02:13:55 pm »
PS. treating someone as simply someone's spouse is insulting and minimizing. PSS. did you know male spouses don't get treated this way?

Kamala Harris's husband would like a word.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2024, 02:18:56 pm »
@dom_lucre
I’ll be honest. I truly believe John Fetterman is telling people he can prove how gullible conservatives are behind the scenes.

There is no way he wakes up and agree with us with everything. We are approaching election season, please protect your heart and perception.

Full concurrence.  On a companion thread I stated that this was a full fledged poltiical false flag trying to paint Fettermush as some kind of moderate.  PA in NE U.S.A terms is a tad more conservative than their neighbors.  The turds know it, and are planning ahead.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2024, 02:20:32 pm »
Someone notices that Gisele disappeared from view about the same time her husband started speaking coherently.  :pondering:

If this political gig doesn't pan out, this bitch should try for a Hollywood gig as Morticia in the next Adams Family Reboot.

Damn she is creepy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2024, 03:48:35 pm »
On the border and Israel, I do believe that those are his real positions

But, ultimately, he is still a leftist. And conservatives need to treat him as such. 

Conservatives shouldn’t embrace him like they do Tulsi Gabbard, who is also a leftist. Agree when you agree. But be wary that ultimately he is an opponent
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 04:11:41 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2024, 04:05:33 pm »
If this political gig doesn't pan out, this bitch should try for a Hollywood gig as Morticia in the next Adams Family Reboot.

Damn she is creepy.
:yowsa:

We all know what part John is a lock for!   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2024, 05:47:42 pm »
@dom_lucre

That might indeed be true but he doesn't have to run for another 5 years I think.