Author Topic: ‘We’re Just Uber Drivers’: Border Patrol Agent Says America Is Being Destroyed  (Read 155 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘We’re Just Uber Drivers’: Border Patrol Agent Says America Is Being Destroyed

Illegal immigrants who just crossed into California said they came from China, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Turkey, Colombia, and Brazil.

By Brad Jones, John Fredricks
Dec 13, 2023

JACUMBA, Calif.—Two older SUVs appear to come out of nowhere, slowly at first, then kicking up clouds of dust as they pick up speed along the southern side of the U.S.–Mexico border. Two white vans tail them to a gap in the border wall.

With covered faces, smugglers suspected of working for drug cartels exit the vehicles, which bear a mix of Californian and Mexican license plates. The coyotes, as they are known, glare through the slats in the 30-foot-tall border wall, while keeping an eye on their human cargo.

Within seconds, the doors on each vehicle are flung open and around 25 eager illegal immigrants jump out of each SUV and 50 from each van.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/%91we%92re-just-uber-drivers%92-border-patrol-agent-says-america-being-destroyed-illega-415384/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson