Author Topic: ‘Worst Possible Scenario’: Turley Reveals Consequences For Biden If He Knew Hunter Planned On Skippi  (Read 813 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Worst Possible Scenario’: Turley Reveals Consequences For Biden If He Knew Hunter Planned On Skipping Deposition

Hailey Gomez
General Assignment Reporter
December 15, 2023 10:57 PM ET

Fox News contributor Jonathan Turley stated Friday it would be the “worst possible scenario” for the Biden team if President Joe Biden had prior knowledge his son would skip a scheduled deposition hearing.

Turley appeared on “Hannity” to discuss Hunter Biden’s defiance of a scheduled deposition Wednesday for the House Oversight Committee. Fox guest host Kayleigh McEnany asked Turley his thoughts on why it would be a “mistake” if Biden had knowledge of Hunter’s Biden refusal to skip the hearing.

Turley said there are “four articles of impeachment” the Oversight Committee could pursue, highlighting the “very clear instructions” regarding legal issues like this.

“Well, there are about four articles of impeachment that are the most likely to be pursued by the committee — one of them is obstruction, another is the abuse of power. Having the president involved in advance in any way to the contempt of Congress is the worst possible scenario for the Biden team,” Turley stated. “I can’t imagine how that could have occurred.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/12/15/jonathan-turley-reveals-consequences-joe-biden-knowledge-hunter-biden-skipping-deposition/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

If Joe colluded with Hunter: Sol Wisenberg: They have to hold him in contempt

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/1735746790329131335
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Could This Comment From KJP Land Biden In More Legal Trouble?
Sarah Arnold

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre could be in hot water after revealing that President Joe Biden knew his son, Hunter Biden, would skip his deposition earlier this week.

According to constitutional law scholar Jonathan Turley, Jean-Pierre made a “breathtaking mistake” by telling reporters that Biden “was certainly familiar with what his son was going to say.”

While responding to reporters on Hunter Biden’s impromptu press conference following his move of skipping out on a subpoena issued by the House Committee on Oversight, Jean-Pierre suggested the President was aware of his son’s defiant action.

In an op-ed, Turley argued that Jean-Pierre’s statement “suggests that the president spoke with his son before his act of contempt and discussed his statement.” He pointed out that this could add another potential charge of obstruction, bribery, conspiracy, and abuse of power for the President.

More from Turley’s op-ed:

In addition, President Biden has enlisted White House staff to actively push challenged accounts of his conduct and attack the House Republicans’ investigative process. Such acts could legally bootstrap prior misconduct into his presidency under abuse-of-power allegations. If this latest allegation is true, the President was speaking with his son about committing a potentially criminal act of contempt. Hunter was refusing to give testimony focused not on his own role but on his father’s potential role in the alleged influence peddling. The House can pursue evidence on that conversation and how the President may have supported his son’s effort.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/12/16/could-this-comment-from-kjp-leave-biden-in-legal-trouble-n2632487
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BullBush!

Absolutely NOTHING is going to  happen to either Slow Joe OR his off-sprung.

"Too big to bust",and to top it off,they have too much dirt on others for Congress to EVER allow charges to  be filed.

Slow Joe is going to give Hunter a full pardon before he leaves office,and unless Trump is the Republican nominee no criminal charges will EVER be filed against Slow Joe.

Even IF Trump is elected and tries to get charges filed against him,the RINO's in the House and the Senate and their butt-buddies in corruption in the DNC will make sure it never happens.

As I wrote above,"Too big to bust".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No matter how much actual evidence surfaces about the Biden Crime Family,there will NOT be ANY  felony charges leveled against any  of them.

At MOST,they will face misdemeanor charges,plead guilty to them,pay VERY  small fines,and that will be the end of it. IF anyone in the media or politics asks ANY questions about it in the future,the answer will be "Those charges have already been settled and this is nothing more than old news. Let's move on."

Offline LMAO

BullBush!

"Too big to bust",and to top it off,they have too much dirt on others for Congress to EVER allow charges to  be filed.

Slow Joe is going to give Hunter a full pardon before he leaves office,and unless Trump is the Republican nominee no criminal charges will EVER be filed against Slow Joe.

Even IF Trump is elected and tries to get charges filed against him,the RINO's in the House and the Senate and their butt-buddies in corruption in the DNC will make sure it never happens.

If history is any guide, Trump will probably  say that Hunter Biden suffered enough

Name the “RINOs” that stopped Trump from pursuing charges against Hillary who even the FBI admitted broke the law? Answer. There was none
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 04:31:56 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

No matter how much actual evidence surfaces about the Biden Crime Family,there will NOT be ANY  felony charges leveled against any  of them.

At MOST,they will face misdemeanor charges,plead guilty to them,pay VERY  small fines,and that will be the end of it. IF anyone in the media or politics asks ANY questions about it in the future,the answer will be "Those charges have already been settled and this is nothing more than old news. Let's move on."

You are correct; Biden, his son and all of his cronies including the Clintons will never be held accountable.  Not going to happen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
GIMME A BREAK!

Biden's armored SUV and detail pulled up in front of the SENATE side of the Capitol Building...not the HOUSE side, which subpoenaed him.  The microphones were all ready.

This was well planned and executed as such.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

GIMME A BREAK!

Biden's armored SUV and detail pulled up in front of the SENATE side of the Capitol Building...not the HOUSE side, which subpoenaed him.  The microphones were all ready.

This was well planned and executed as such.

Almost as well planned as J6 by the DEMS.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

BullBush!

@sneakypete

I didn't used to be as cynical as all that.

But the plain truth is that Democrats never pay for any of their crimes or malfeasance.

The Dems just circle the wagons and lie, dissemble and obfuscate, while using their friends in the media for covering fire.

And the GOP just lets them get away with it, every time. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

But the plain truth is that Democrats never pay for any of their crimes or malfeasance.

Rod Blagojevich and Andrew Coumo were unavailable for comment
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If history is any guide, Trump will probably  say that Hunter Biden suffered enough

Name the “RINOs” that stopped Trump from pursuing charges against Hillary who even the FBI admitted broke the law? Answer. There was none

@LMAO

Rude,Orange,RICH Man lives in your head rent-free/24/7,doesn't he?

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Rude,Orange,RICH Man lives in your head rent-free/24/7,doesn't he?

No

But I remember his history
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 05:22:46 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Rod Blagojevich and Andrew Coumo were unavailable for comment

Cuomo got clean away with murdering thousands of people in nursing homes where the COVID patients were placed by his Executive Order.  Five Democrat Governors did that, and none were punished in any way.  As for Rod, that happened in the first few months after O'Bastard took office and the FBI had yet to be fully converted into the mess we see today.

As a rule now, Dems have an immunity blanket from the DoJ.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Cuomo got clean away with murdering thousands of people in nursing homes where the COVID patients were placed by his Executive Order.  Five Democrat Governors did that, and none were punished in any way.  As for Rod, that happened in the first few months after O'Bastard took office and the FBI had yet to be fully converted into the mess we see today.

As a rule now, Dems have an immunity blanket from the DoJ.

The DOJ is so corrupt that basically they investigate themselves.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The DOJ is so corrupt that basically they investigate themselves.

They don't investigate to expose evidence, they investigate to destroy evidence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

.... what to do with Rep. Eric Swalwell, who facilitated the commission of this alleged federal crime ...

https://twitter.com/JonathanTurley/status/1736356747017695237
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
.... what to do with Rep. Eric Swalwell, who facilitated the commission of this alleged federal crime ...

https://twitter.com/JonathanTurley/status/1736356747017695237

@mountaineer

They are going to be "punished" by either being forced to retire or resign,and every single one of the  will end up  drawing big monthly check from some corporation with political ties,for being a "consultant".