Author Topic: Baby found alive in tree after Tennessee tornado  (Read 408 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Baby found alive in tree after Tennessee tornado
« on: December 16, 2023, 12:32:25 pm »
BBC by Chloe Kim 12/15/2023

A four-month-old baby has been found alive "by the grace of God" his parents said after the child was sucked up into a tornado in Tennessee.

The couple said a deadly tornado on Saturday tore apart their mobile home, picking up a bassinet with the baby still inside of it.

He survived and was discovered in a fallen tree in the pouring rain.

The baby, his one-year-old brother and parents only suffered from minor cuts and bruises.

As the tornado approached, the mother of two, 22-year-old Sydney Moore, said the roof of their mobile home was ripped off.

"The tip of the tornado came down and picked up the bassinet with my baby, Lord, in it," Ms Moore told a local news station. "He was the first thing to go up."

Her boyfriend - and the boy's father - lunged to protect Lord in the bassinet, but ended up getting picked up by the tornado, too.

More: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67732126

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Baby found alive in tree after Tennessee tornado
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 04:01:54 pm »
BBC by Chloe Kim 12/15/2023

A four-month-old baby has been found alive "by the grace of God" his parents said after the child was sucked up into a tornado in Tennessee.

The couple said a deadly tornado on Saturday tore apart their mobile home, picking up a bassinet with the baby still inside of it.

He survived and was discovered in a fallen tree in the pouring rain.

The baby, his one-year-old brother and parents only suffered from minor cuts and bruises.

As the tornado approached, the mother of two, 22-year-old Sydney Moore, said the roof of their mobile home was ripped off.

"The tip of the tornado came down and picked up the bassinet with my baby, Lord, in it," Ms Moore told a local news station. "He was the first thing to go up."

Her boyfriend - and the boy's father - lunged to protect Lord in the bassinet, but ended up getting picked up by the tornado, too.

More: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67732126
Decades later his grandkids will roll their eyes when for the hundreth time he says 'did I ever tell ya about the time i got sucked up in a tornado?'  :silly: Incredible story!

Offline libertybele

Re: Baby found alive in tree after Tennessee tornado
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2023, 04:26:34 pm »
Truly a miracle; only by the grace of God.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.