Author Topic: The next President of the US is in this picture.  (Read 564 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The next President of the US is in this picture.
« on: December 16, 2023, 01:53:26 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Re: The next President of the US is in this picture.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 01:55:52 am »
Stuff of which nightmares are made. Yikes!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2023, 02:11:30 am »

It's terrifying. I believe the O'Bammy's will once again be in the WH. She (?) will be the first black female president, he will become the first black first gentleman and they will complete the transformation of America as planned.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 02:12:19 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2023, 02:12:57 am »
Oh….lol

I didn’t realize there was a third person in that picture

It is not gonna be Michelle Obama. I don’t know where that idea comes from.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2023, 02:15:10 am »
Oh….lol

A progressives dream.  A President with balls.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2023, 02:16:37 am »
Oh….lol

I absolutely hope you are right ... but ... just wait and see.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2023, 02:17:08 am »
A progressives dream.  A President with balls.

:silly:  I had to chuckle.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2023, 02:20:18 am »
I absolutely hope you are right ... but ... just wait and see.

I’ve listened to her interviews since she’s left the White House, and it seems that she was happy to leave and both of them admitted that it was a strain on their marriage

After all that, where is there any indication that she wants to run for president?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2023, 02:33:14 am »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2023, 02:34:46 am »
I’ve listened to her interviews since she’s left the White House, and it seems that she was happy to leave and both of them admitted that it was a strain on their marriage

After all that, where is there any indication that she wants to run for president?

First things first.  The way I think things will go is Biden will finally step down leaving Harris in place.  Harris will likely pick Michelle as her running mate.  Once Harris is sworn in she, will for certain reason need to step down and Michell will then become president.  Barrack & Co. have been running things from the sidelines all along.  Obviously Barrack can't run again, but he can instruct Michelle.  Michelle was a very popular First Lady among the millennial, progressives, liberals and Blacks.  Barrack wants another two terms.

This is strictly based on observations, global events and my own (precognitive) gut feeling; certainly you can take this with a grain of salt.

Any bets as to who would win should it be a Trump v. Harris and Michelle election???

If not Michell than either Valerie Jarett or Susan Rice -- same outcome.  Barrack will still be leading by the sidelines.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 02:40:15 am by libertybele »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2023, 02:46:42 am »
First things first.  The way I think things will go is Biden will finally step down leaving Harris in place.  Harris will likely pick Michelle as her running mate.  Once Harris is sworn in she, will for certain reason need to step down and Michell will then become president.  Barrack & Co. have been running things from the sidelines all along.  Obviously Barrack can't run again, but he can instruct Michelle.  Michelle was a very popular First Lady among the millennial, progressives, liberals and Blacks.  Barrack wants another two terms.

This is strictly based on observations, global events and my own (precognitive) gut feeling; certainly you can take this with a grain of salt.

Any bets as to who would win should it be a Trump v. Harris and Michelle election???

If not Michell than either Valerie Jarett or Susan Rice -- same outcome.  Barrack will still be leading by the sidelines.

Again

Where are you getting indication that she wants the job? There’s plenty of interviews that she’s done that indicates she has no interest of going back to the White House. .

I didn’t think that it was gonna be that emotional because it’s like: ‘Yeah, we’re ready. We’re good, we’re good. We’re ready to go. It’s been eight years. Eight years is enough. We’re packing up,’” Obama told late-night host Jimmy Fallon on “The Tonight Show.” “But no, it has been surprisingly emotional for all of us in ways that we didn’t expect.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/michelle-obama-leaving-white-house-233537

Every interview I’ve seen that she’s given regarding her time in the White House she’s expresses relief about it being done. I have not seen any indication whatsoever, none, zero that she is even remotely interested

I have no idea where this Michelle Obama running for president idea came from.  And I’m seeing no evidence whatsoever that Barack Obama would be interested in going back to the White House.

https://katiecouric.com/news/politics-and-policy/is-michelle-obama-running-for-president-2024/
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 03:04:56 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2023, 04:01:12 am »
Again

Where are you getting indication that she wants the job? There’s plenty of interviews that she’s done that indicates she has no interest of going back to the White House. .

I didn’t think that it was gonna be that emotional because it’s like: ‘Yeah, we’re ready. We’re good, we’re good. We’re ready to go. It’s been eight years. Eight years is enough. We’re packing up,’” Obama told late-night host Jimmy Fallon on “The Tonight Show.” “But no, it has been surprisingly emotional for all of us in ways that we didn’t expect.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/michelle-obama-leaving-white-house-233537

Every interview I’ve seen that she’s given regarding her time in the White House she’s expresses relief about it being done. I have not seen any indication whatsoever, none, zero that she is even remotely interested

I have no idea where this Michelle Obama running for president idea came from.  And I’m seeing no evidence whatsoever that Barack Obama would be interested in going back to the White House.

https://katiecouric.com/news/politics-and-policy/is-michelle-obama-running-for-president-2024/

I've researched/read regarding Barrack...connecting the dots so to speak...in a nutshell my opinion as I stated earlier. 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2023, 04:30:54 am »
I don't see why the Democrats shouldn't run Baraq for a third term.  It's not like anyone will stop it.  They'll find some district court judge in each state to order him placed on the ballot.  And when the Republicans file suit, some federal judge will rule they don't have standing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-