Author Topic: Explosive New Report Hints at the REAL Reason the FBI Raided Trump’s Home at Mar-a-Lago  (Read 3095 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Explosive New Report Hints at the REAL Reason the FBI Raided Trump’s Home at Mar-a-Lago
By
thepoliticsbrief -
December 15, 2023

Now that we know that the reason the Federal Bureau of Investigation raided Donald Trump’s home and presidential office in Mar-a-Lago is unlikely to have been related to so-called “nuclear secrets,” there is still widespread speculation about the FBI’s historic intrusion into the former president’s estate.

The “nuclear secrets” that Trump possessed were unrelated to the U.S.’ own capabilities, it turns out; rather, they were nuclear secrets about Iran and China, according to the Washington Post. However, it was readily conceded that the FBI agents were looking for other documents, but they declined to share the details of those documents to the Post (which has essentially become an intelligence community mouthpiece at this point).

While the official cover story is that the National Archives — the glorified librarians for government documents — demanded the former president returned “classified” documents he had in his possession since his time in office, the lack of proportionality in the FBI’s enforcement of the NARA order has raised questions about the sensitivity of said documents in Trump’s possession.

This raises a critical question: What was the FBI really looking for?

Now comes a CNN Report published today, that is highly suggestive of the FBI’s draconian vigilance in its unprecedented invasion of a former’s president’s residence.

more
https://thepoliticsbrief.com/explosive-new-report-hints-at-the-real-reason-the-fbi-raided-trumps-home-at-mar-a-lago/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Mar-a-Lago got raided because Trump and his lawyers failed to return Government property, and lied to Government agents about it.

There was sufficient evidence for a Judge to find probable cause that justified him signing a warrant.

Trump's hubris is his undoing.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wish I could say I am surprised.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Mar-a-Lago got raided because Trump and his lawyers failed to return Government property, and lied to Government agents about it.

There was sufficient evidence for a Judge to find probable cause that justified him signing a warrant.

You don't know what you are talking about.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well I believe the Feds were after something other than files that should have gone to the Natl Archives..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The raid was all about sifting through all of Trump's possessions to purge any formal corroborated verified information he had on Joe/Hunter Biden or any other Democrat. (Hillary/Schumer/Pelosi/Schiff/FBI/CIA ... and dozens of others)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

You don't know what you are talking about.

You got that right.  Hate to see Democrat lies regurgitated on this forum.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Trump has his problems but the FBI has been so thoroughly corrupted that it is fair to be suspicious of them also

The whole federal government needs a good flushing. We have a corrupted federal government, a corrupted president, and a corrupted GOP front runner.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Linked Meadows to Russian Election Meddling Intel That Went Missing: Report
'I would let you look' at if you wanted, Trump reportedly told an interviewer about the classified material. 'It’s a treasure trove'
Published 12/15/23 10:30 PM ET|Updated 10 hr ago
Mary Papenfuss

Former President Donald Trump linked his one-time chief of staff Mark Meadows to top-secret intelligence regarding Russia's election interference that reportedly went missing in the last days of the Trump administration.

It remains missing to this day.

A 10-inch-thick binder with the information — labeled "Crossfire Hurricane" — was turned over to the White House while Trump was in office because he planned to declassify it, CNN reported. That reportedly triggered a rush of redactions in copies of the highly sensitive material at the end of Trump's presidency.

That's when the original, unredacted material vanished, both CNN and the New York Times reported Friday. (A redacted version can be viewed here.)

The disappearance of the material was so worrisome that the Senate Intelligence Committee was briefed about it last year, sources told the Times and CNN.

more
https://themessenger.com/politics/trump-pointed-finger-at-meadows-over-missing-intel-on-russian-election-meddling-report
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DefiantMassRINO

That must be true because Biden administration lawyers say it is true,and we all know that DNC liars would never......,,,uhhhh,never mind.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The raid was all about sifting through all of Trump's possessions to purge any formal corroborated verified information he had on Joe/Hunter Biden or any other Democrat. (Hillary/Schumer/Pelosi/Schiff/FBI/CIA ... and dozens of others)

@240B

I don't know if that is true or not,but I do know I won't be arguing with people who claim it to be true.

Has there EVER been a more corrupt administration than the Biden Administration?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@240B

I don't know if that is true or not,but I do know I won't be arguing with people who claim it to be true.

Has there EVER been a more corrupt administration than the Biden Administration?

Not true! The Clintons win that one hands down.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thanks to a mysterious missing binder, are we about to find out the REAL reason for the Mar-a-Lago raid?

December 16, 2023 (2 days ago)

There’s been a lot of speculation about why the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago, treating Trump as if he were the villain in “Scarface.” Most rational thinkers are skeptical that it was about classified secrets Trump supposedly shouldn’t have had. Instead, it seems more likely connected to a particular binder brimming with details that could potentially dismantle Obama and Hillary’s Crossfire Hurricane operation.

What are the odds that the regime was frantically searching for this crucial binder?

CNN:
    A binder containing highly classified information related to Russian election interference went missing at the end of Donald Trump’s presidency, raising alarms among intelligence officials that some of the most closely guarded national security secrets from the US and its allies could be exposed, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

Its disappearance, which has not been previously reported, was so concerning that intelligence officials briefed Senate Intelligence Committee leaders last year about the missing materials and the government’s efforts to retrieve them, the sources said.

In the two-plus years since Trump left office, the missing intelligence does not appear to have been found.

The binder contained raw intelligence the US and its NATO allies collected on Russians and Russian agents, including sources and methods that informed the US government’s assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin sought to help Trump win the 2016 election, sources tell CNN.

The intelligence was so sensitive that lawmakers and congressional aides with top secret security clearances were able to review the material only at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, where their work scrutinizing it was itself kept in a locked safe.

Mike Davis, the former clerk for Justice Gorsuch, believes feds were looking for that binder. He responded to right-wing influencer Greg Price, who said the following:

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1735747295625261356

more
https://revolver.news/2023/12/thanks-to-a-mysterious-missing-binder-are-we-about-to-find-out-the-real-reason-for-the-mar-a-lago-raid/
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

CNN:
    A binder containing highly classified information related to Russian election interference went missing at the end of Donald Trump’s presidency, raising alarms among intelligence officials that some of the most closely guarded national security secrets from the US and its allies could be exposed, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

From CNN?  i gotta see this to believe it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump grew up in the era of the old Mission Impossible series from the 60s/70s. A typical plotline with them was always about microdot or microfilm. Trump had a very annoying habit of condensing information into a spot, and putting that spot into a painting, decoration, lamp, ... well anything.

You guys want to search my house? ... well come on in! Sniff Melania's underwear ... Take anything you like, ... will not affect me at all.

If you had to trust either the braindead zombies in the D.C. political bureaucracy, or Trump, who do you think will win?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

If a guy has dirt - real dirt - you don't hide it in a sock in a vent in your home.

If he is operating on dirt (like the Clintons) he'll be Teflon. None of the charges against him will stick... Because all it is is pressure to get him to turn it over, so he can no longer use blackmail against them.

Fat chance of that.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Yup.  I mean, I suppose you could argue that their "true" motive was simply hatred of Trump, but do people really believe that he didn't keep classified documents after being asked to return them?

I'm honestly curious about why some think this is a lie.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 11:58:54 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yup.  I mean, I suppose you could argue that their "true" motive was simply hatred of Trump, but do people really believe that he didn't keep classified documents after being asked to return them?

I'm honestly curious about why some think this is a lie.

@Maj. Bill Martin

I'm only surprised anyone is trying to make a big deal out of it. Pretty  much  every  President we have ever had  has done this so he could refresh his memories/tell better lies after leaving office.

Rude Orange Man does this,and  suddenly  it is a big deal.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@Maj. Bill Martin

I'm only surprised anyone is trying to make a big deal out of it. Pretty  much  every  President we have ever had  has done this so he could refresh his memories/tell better lies after leaving office.

Rude Orange Man does this,and  suddenly  it is a big deal.

It does not seem unusual that Presidents keep some classified documents.  What does seem unusual is that Trump refused to return documents after being asked, and then instructed others to lie about it.

Whether him being asked to return documents was fair is besides the point.  Once it got to the point where sworn representations had to be made to the court, you've got to be honest.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
First off, no intelligence agency in the USA should be trusted.  The FBI in particular have proven their stripes.  I would end the FBI as we know it.

Truth, who the hell knows what the truth is.  I know this, there is not one thing done by the Biden Idiocracy, and all the intelligence agencies under their thumb I trust.  Not one little thing.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
From what I have seen, it seems the purpose of these "investigations" is to dig up the bodies that are buried and make them disappear.  Yes, they seek evidence, but not to convict the targets so much, as to find out what they have on who and to retrieve/destroy it.

It makes me wonder what David Koresh's bunch had on who, because it seems when it could not be dug through, it was just all burned, and the people inside with it. Clinton's bunch just finished what former DCI GHWB started.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Yep, face it, if you (as President) really wanted some classified info, all Trump had to do was photograph it with his phone... Or copy it when he got home and have a stogie hide it in that trophy warehouse Trump has of his own memoribilia (where he stores things like his Playboy magazine cover).

The stupid, it hurts.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....