Author Topic: Matthew Perry's cause of death listed as 'acute effects of ketamine'  (Read 366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matthew Perry's cause of death listed as 'acute effects of ketamine'
Matthew Perry died Oct. 28 in Los Angeles. Other conditions that contributed to his death included 'coronary artery disease'
By Tracy Wright , Adam Sabes Fox News
Published December 15, 2023 4:26pm EST

Matthew Perry died of "acute effects of ketamine," according to an autopsy released by the County of Los Angeles Department of Medical Examiner.

Other conditions that contributed to his death included "coronary artery disease, buprenorphrine effects," the report said.

"Prescription medications and loose pills" were found at the residence, the report said.

"Alcohol, methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, PCP, fentanyl were all not detected (negative)," the autopsy revealed.

Perry died Oct. 28 after an apparent drowning in a hot tub at his home in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles. He was 54.

"There were trace amounts of ketamine detected in the stomach contents," the autopsy listed. "The exact method of intake in Mr. Perry's case is unknown."

Perry reportedly received "ketamine infusion therapy for depression and anxiety."

His last known treatment was more than one week prior to death, but the medical examiner determined "the ketamine in his system at death could not be from that infusion therapy, since ketamine’s half-life is 3 to 4 hours, or less."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/matthew-perry-cause-death-listed-acute-effects-ketamine
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Matthew Perry's cause of death listed as 'acute effects of ketamine'
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 11:35:19 pm »
Perry reportedly received "ketamine infusion therapy for depression and anxiety."
I had no idea that was a thing.  :shrug:

... "Contributing factors in Mr. Perry's death include drowning, coronary artery disease, and the effects of buprenorphine (used to treat opioid use disorder). The manner of death is accident," according to a statement from the Los Angeles County Coroner's office.

Ketamine, which was once known only as a party drug, can be used recreationally or as a treatment for depression and other mental health issues under doctor supervision.  ...
Business Insider via MSN news
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 11:42:08 pm »
I had no idea that was a thing.  :shrug:
Business Insider via MSN news

I have never heard of ketamine infusion therapy either. I do know that ketamine is used as anesthesia for surgeries; why it would be used for someone who has addiction problems, I'm not sure.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2023, 12:02:04 am »
Some Hollywood Dr. Feelgood is in trouble, unless he has great political connections.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2023, 12:07:29 am »
I am reading just another Hollywood OD, with a coverup which is not unusual.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.