Author Topic: Colony Ridge Board Awards $16 Million to Company with Close Ties  (Read 220 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Colony Ridge Board Awards $16 Million to Company with Close Ties
« on: December 15, 2023, 11:24:10 pm »
Texas Scorecard by  Emily Medeiros December 15, 2023

The paving company is closely connected to Colony Ridge board members, developers, and their families.

The developers of the controversial illegal alien housing development, Colony Ridge, have awarded more than $16 million in taxpayer dollars to a paving company with close ties to board members.

A recent investigation by The Daily Wire shows that the paving company, Liberty Paving LLC, likely has a direct connection to the managing board members, developers, and their family members.

One of the developers of Colony Ridge, William “Trey” Harris, and others connected to the development site serve on a local government board created on behalf of the development. The board has the power to tax residents and allocate taxpayer funds to address the community’s needs.

According to documents reviewed by The Daily Wire, the board unanimously voted to grant multi-million dollar contracts to Liberty Paving LLC.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/local/colony-ridge-board-awards-16-million-to-company-with-close-ties/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Colony Ridge Board Awards $16 Million to Company with Close Ties
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 12:16:13 am »
Why is this news?  In Massachusetts, kickbacks and racketering are standard operating procedure.  This should be expected of Governments that hide their dealings in the shadows.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.