Author Topic: Giuliani ordered to pay $148M in election workers’ defamation lawsuit  (Read 1392 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Giuliani ordered to pay $148M in election workers’ defamation lawsuit
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2023, 12:13:59 am »
Giuliani can pay up right after Al Sharpton pays up his libel judgment to Duchess County officials.

@Hoodat

I don't know about Rudy,but is there ANYONE on this planet who seriously thinks the gooberment we have these days is EVER even going to  ask for a minimum payment from Sharpie?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Giuliani ordered to pay $148M in election workers’ defamation lawsuit
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2023, 12:20:42 am »
It's the way you become personal with any criticism  of Trump is why nobody buys your "I don't even like him" claim

It is possible that one day someone will convince me that you are actually capable of thinking,and on that day I MIGHT worry about that.

You claimed  once you wouldn't even  let him into your own home. Quite a selling point. "Vote for candidate X that I wouldn't even want in my personal home but demand everyone else put in the White House." :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff:

Only a clueless fool would think it was necessary want to be "besties" with someone in order to vote for them.

I will vote for Trump because he IS the ONE candidate most likely to try to get America back on her feet if he is elected.

On the other hand,YOU will be voting for anyone BUT Trump,because Trump is rude,and more importantly,independently wealthy. YOU see that as a negative,and I see that as a strong reason to vote for him. He is the only candidate running that can't be bribed because there is NOTHING more important to him than how he is  written about in the history books.

You are just one of many here who need to GTFU.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!