Author Topic: Legal Group Demands Records for Failed Natural Gas Deal Between Biden Family and Chinese Oligarchs  (Read 232 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Legal Group Demands Records for Failed Natural Gas Deal Between Biden Family and Chinese Oligarchs
Nick R. HamiltonDecember 14, 2023 - 8:15 am2 Comments

An American legal group has filed an official request for public records related to the failed Louisiana natural gas deal between members of Democrat President Joe Biden’s family and Chinese oligarchs.

Through the House Republican investigation of alleged Biden family influence-peddling, evidence has been uncovered of the questionable but unsuccessful proposed deal.

The deal between Biden family members and Chinese business associates involved Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) in Louisiana.

The America First Legal organization has now filed a public records request with the office of Louisiana’s Democrat Gov. Jon Bel Edwards.

https://slaynews.com/news/legal-group-demands-records-failed-natural-gas-deal-biden-family-chinese-oligarchs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson