Author Topic: Elise Stefanik, Other Republicans Call for Harvard to Be Stripped of Billions in Federal Funds  (Read 217 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Elise Stefanik, Other Republicans Call for Harvard to Be Stripped of Billions in Federal Funds

ALANA MASTRANGELO14 Dec 2023620
4:57
Republicans including Rep Elise Stefanik (R-NY) are calling for Harvard to be stripped of billions of dollars in federal funding and tax breaks over the Ivy League institution’s “antisemitism shame.” Stefanik explains, “We must defund the rot in America’s higher education.”

Harvard, which benefits from hundreds of millions of dollars in federal payments, as well as sweeping tax breaks — which have helped to make the school the world’s richest academic institution — is now being investigated by the Department of Education over whether it has violated the civil rights of its Jewish students.

Meanwhile, Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) told the New York Post, “We must defund the rot in America’s higher education.”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/12/14/elisa-stefanik-other-republicans-call-for-harvard-to-be-stripped-of-billions-in-federal-funds/
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 07:30:07 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson