Author Topic: 85-year-old man accused of stabbing wife to death over pancakes she made...  (Read 608 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
85-year-old DC man accused of stabbing wife to death over pancakes she made: police

WASHINGTON - An 85-year-old man allegedly stabbed his wife to death in their D.C. apartment over what officials say was a dispute about pancakes she made.

Officers from the Metropolitan Police Department responded to the home in the 1300 block of Corcoran Street, Northwest, about 3:40 p.m. Sunday for a report of a stabbing.

When they arrived, first responders found a woman inside the apartment with stab wounds. A man was also found inside suffering from self-inflicted injuries.

Police later learned that the man, Steven Schwartz, and the woman, 81-year-old Sharron Schwartz, were married.

more at link:

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/85-year-old-man-accused-of-stabbing-wife-to-death-in-dc-apartment-police-say
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
How many times do you have to be told..."BROWN THE BUTTER!"???
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

A fairly violent form of disagreement...

But good pancakes are important.  :whistle: :laugh:

Online LMAO

There’s a possibility that Alzheimer’s disease is factored in this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

There’s a possibility that Alzheimer’s disease is factored in this

Well... It IS DC, so...  :whistle:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That'll teach her to make pancakes when he asked for waffles!

Online LMAO

I knew a patient years ago that tried to strangle his wife while in the hospital, and he was suffering from dementia

It’s something he would’ve never have done and so it upset the wife. Had we not have been there, or if this happened at home, she would be dead.

But she told us that never in their marriage did he ever lay a hand on her aggressively. It’s sad what dementia does to people.

We’ve gotten good at prolonging life of the body. We need to find a way to prolong the functioning of the mind.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 12:42:29 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

If Waffle House made pancakes, this wouldn't have happened.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

If Waffle House made pancakes, this wouldn't have happened.

That's a valid point. A ready solution.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I don't know how many of you have been married 40 or more years, but I can still remember the Great Tartar Sauce Massacre of 1986.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.