Author Topic: HERE’S WHY THE F-15EX IS THE DEADLIEST EAGLE TO DATE  (Read 149 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HERE’S WHY THE F-15EX IS THE DEADLIEST EAGLE TO DATE
« on: December 15, 2023, 06:41:48 pm »
HERE’S WHY THE F-15EX IS THE DEADLIEST EAGLE TO DATE
AIRPOWER
BY ALEX HOLLINGS
DECEMBER 14, 2023

In this era of somewhat sluggish stealth fighters capable of sneaking deep behind enemy lines, the F-15EX Eagle II stands out from the 21st-century pack. While this latest iteration of the legendary Cold War dogfighter comes jampacked with modern avionics – and even boasts the fastest mission computer ever affixed to a fighter – the F-15EX makes no effort to hide its approach in contested airspace.

The Eagle II knows you see it coming… and one could argue, it simply doesn’t care.

While stealth is still prized for air combat operations, not all missions require it. Because of the high operating costs associated with flying stealth fighters, 4th generation platforms like the F-15EX are seeing renewed life in air operations, like domestic defense, where being sneaky isn’t a priority. Now, the US Air Force wants to boost its domestic defense fleet by acquiring more than 100 of these formidable jets.

https://www.sandboxx.us/news/heres-why-the-f-15ex-is-the-deadliest-eagle-to-date/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson