Author Topic: Report: Joe Biden Triggered by Aides Who Warn of Hunter’s Legal Chaos  (Read 254 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Joe Biden Triggered by Aides Who Warn of Hunter’s Legal Chaos

Wendell Husebø 15 Dec 2023

President Joe Biden, 81, is reportedly triggered by White House aides who warn of Hunter Biden’s legal chaos during the president’s 2024 reelection bid.

Joe Biden, who many say has a short temper, appears dogmatically impacted by the House impeachment inquiry into his family’s business activities, which appear to implicate him, according to House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA), who recently pointed to six concerns about the Bidens’ dealings:

Biden family members and Biden business-linked entities received more than $15 million from individuals in Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Romania, and China.
    Joe Biden spoke with Hunter Biden’s business associates at least 22 times.
    Joe Biden lied about his involvement in the business.
    Joe Biden received “direct monthly payments” from Hunter Biden’s “Owasco PC” business account, which received “payments from Chinese-state linked companies and other foreign nationals and companies.”
    Investigators flagged the Justice Department’s “deviations” in the five-year investigation into Hunter Biden.
    An FBI FD-1023 form alleges Joe Biden accepted a $5 million bribe while vice president.

“Many aides now choose to avoid the subject, for fear of triggering the president’s temper,” five confidants told Politico’s Jonathan Lemire. “For example, no one raised whether it was a good idea for Hunter Biden to attend a June state dinner for India’s prime minister just days after accepting a plea deal.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/15/report-joe-biden-triggered-by-aides-who-warn-of-hunters-legal-chaos/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Report: Joe Biden Triggered by Aides Who Warn of Hunter’s Legal Chaos
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 05:03:59 pm »
It's a known fact Joe could wrap his presents on Christmas eve, go to bed, open them in the morning and be surprised.

Don't know how he could be triggered by something he can't remember.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Re: Report: Joe Biden Triggered by Aides Who Warn of Hunter’s Legal Chaos
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 05:37:15 pm »
It's a known fact Joe could wrap his presents on Christmas eve, go to bed, open them in the morning and be surprised.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy