Author Topic: ‘You’re A Moron!’: Fuming Glenn Beck Goes Nuclear On Republicans Who Voted To Extend Spying Powers  (Read 387 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘You’re A Moron!’: Fuming Glenn Beck Goes Nuclear On Republicans Who Voted To Extend Spying Powers

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
December 14, 2023 2:10 PM ET

Radio host Glenn Beck fumed at the 147 Republicans who voted in favor of reauthorizing Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) without any reforms.

The House voted Thursday to reauthorize Section 702 with 72 Republicans and 45 Democrats voting in opposition of the provision. The provision has allowed intelligence officials to surveil Americans without obtaining a warrant, leading the House Judiciary Committee to propose a bill earlier in the month to reform it.

Beck did not mince words on the 147 Republicans during an interview with Republican Kentucky Rep. Thomas Massie, who voted against the reauthorization. Massie said these Republicans have been “tricked” into believing this act helps prevent terrorism.

“I’m sorry, but, I’m sorry, Thomas, I don’t mean to … I’m probably as mad as you are but you’re being much too kind,” Beck said. “I’m sorry, if you’re in Congress and you’ve fallen into that trap which has been used over and over and over again by both sides, you’re a moron and not smart enough to be in Washington, D.C., Sorry.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/12/14/glenn-beck-thomas-massie-congress-extension-fisa-foreign-intelligence-surveillance-act/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
RINO and MORON have been pretty interchangable terms for some time now..
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 03:15:44 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/