Author Topic: Republicans Introduce Plan to Verify U.S. Citizenship for Mail-In Voters  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans Introduce Plan to Verify U.S. Citizenship for Mail-In Voters

John Binder 14 Dec 2023

Republicans on the Senate Committee on Rules and Administration, led by Sen. Katie Britt (R-AL), have introduced legislation that would give states the power to verify the American citizenship of applicants registering to vote via mail.

This week, Britt and fellow Republicans introduced the “Citizen Ballot Protection Act” which would give states the ability to more accurately verify that only American citizens are being approved for voter registrations.

Britt said the legislation is necessary as several blue states, counties, and cities pass ordinances opening voting rights to foreign nationals — at least for municipal elections.

“Voting in our country is a sacred right that must solely be limited to American citizens. To allow States to uphold this principle should be simple commonsense,” Britt said:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/14/republicans-introduce-plan-to-verify-u-s-citizenship-for-mail-in-voters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Republicans Introduce Plan to Verify U.S. Citizenship for Mail-In Voters
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 05:14:15 pm »
How about Republicans introduce a bill to eliminate mail-in voting except in limited circumstances and a strictly defined  process?  Throw in mandatory voter ID for all voting fhe hell of it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 05:29:36 pm »
In the end, this won't pass because it will be killed by the RINOs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 05:32:13 pm »
I’m getting to the point  where I just have to laugh at all of this

Whoever thought that America would get to a point where we debate that you had to be a  citizen to vote in our elections along with the inability to define what a woman is and that we can transition children’s genders and give them sex shows in elementary school
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy