Author Topic: Elon U?  (Read 304 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Elon U?
« on: December 15, 2023, 12:40:40 pm »
Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog 12/14/2023

It seems like Austin is becoming something of a center for anti-woke universities. First the University of Austin anounced it was starting a campus here, and now Elon Musk has filed paperwork to start a new university.

Billionaire Elon Musk is likely to start a university in Austin that will begin with a primary and secondary school centered on science, technology, engineering, and math, according to a report by Bloomberg, which reviewed financial statements of Musk’s charitable foundation.

The outlet reported that the new organization filed documents with the Internal Revenue Service seeking tax exempt status. Musk’s university will seek accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.

Bloomberg added that Musk transferred $2.2 billion to his charitable foundation in 2022. Some years ago, Musk also started a school for his own children and the children of other employees of SpaceX.

More: https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=56673

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Elon U?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 12:45:23 pm »
Excellent....

This may be our solution.  Tear the whole Higher Education SOB down, and rebuild it from scratch.   Put the tenured leftist POS Profs on the street, and see how the fare.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 12:47:17 pm »
I like it.  Liberals will hate it and try to stop him!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 10:58:02 pm »
I applaud Mr. Musk's general idea, but is Austin really the place to put it...?