Author Topic: You Can Tell the Bidens Have Nothing to Hide by How They’re Hiding So Many Things ..Derek Hunter  (Read 146 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You Can Tell the Bidens Have Nothing to Hide by How They’re Hiding So Many Things
Derek Hunter

Since the written word is the worst way to convey sarcasm, let me start off by saying parts of this column will be dripping with it. If you can’t spot those sections and think I’ve suddenly become a mentally deranged leftist, I can’t help you.

The Biden family is not corrupt. You can tell this by how they insist they are not corrupt while not addressing any of the evidence amassed by Republicans (since the media isn’t doing even the basics of their job by looking into it), rather simply declaring themselves to be innocent. Innocent people always martyr themselves without proving anything, that’s just science.

Of course, I’m joking. Not a single Biden has done anything to disprove any allegations against them, nor will they – forging documents to make your case never works out well, just ask Dan Rather.

And documents would be all it would take to disprove the allegations – something, anything at all showing Joe Biden served as the Biden family bank, loaning out large sums of money to all comers, at zero interest, for pretty much anything. A worthless junkie setting millions of dollars on fire while completely engulfed in addition wants tens of thousands of dollars to buy a truck, even though he already owns 2 other vehicles? Not a problem, just don’t ask for anything formalizing the transaction.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/12/14/you-can-tell-the-bidens-have-nothing-to-hide-by-how-theyre-hiding-so-many-things-n2632381
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34