Author Topic: Breaking: Today's Raz polling has Bden Down 10 Points Nationwide  (Read 268 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Breaking: Today's Raz polling has Bden Down 10 Points Nationwide
« on: December 14, 2023, 10:47:23 pm »
First a few points in the lead in:

1.  Agree polling at this point and in general can be pretty worthless
2.  IMO- Of the whole polling outfits Rasmussen has been among the most accurate not only in data, but in trending
3.  This is a perceived outlier at this point
4.  If this is correct, Pedo Joe should be making Poopy in his Depends.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/public_surveys/election_2024_trump_opens_10_point_lead

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

Re: Breaking: Today's Raz polling has Bden Down 10 Points Nationwide
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 10:49:38 pm »
First a few points in the lead in:

1.  Agree polling at this point and in general can be pretty worthless
2.  IMO- Of the whole polling outfits Rasmussen has been among the most accurate not only in data, but in trending
3.  This is a perceived outlier at this point
4.  If this is correct, Pedo Joe should be making Poopy in his Depends.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/public_surveys/election_2024_trump_opens_10_point_lead

He does number 4 regardless of polling
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 10:57:11 pm »
He does number 4 regardless of polling

lol...  I saw another thread aroound dim Biden exit strategy.  After today, I am guessing those "strategy" meetings took on an additonal level of urgency.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 08:16:15 pm »
lol...  I saw another thread aroound dim Biden exit strategy.  After today, I am guessing those "strategy" meetings took on an additonal level of urgency.

It won’t be the economy or the border that’ll bring Biden down but if the connections his son’ business dealings become undeniable

There is enough evidence to warrant a long overdue investigation into Joe and Hunter’s sleazy dealings. I mostly blame the press. If this was Don jr, we would have found out who the “Big guy” was when the laptop story broke
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2023, 08:22:54 pm »
Biden is wrong on the border.
Biden is wrong on inflation.
Biden is wrong on energy.

The "saving democracy" schtick is wearing thin as our nation is being overrun by hordes of marauding illegal immigrants coming over Biden's Open Border, IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW.

A "nation of laws" would equally enforce them; not engage in "selective prosecution" and "selective enforcement".

One of the primary responsibilities of Government is to provide for the public safety, and Government is purposely not doing it because they afraid criminals' feelings will be hurt.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2023, 08:24:50 pm »

A "nation of laws" would equally enforce them; not engage in "selective prosecution" and "selective enforcement".

Bears repeating

Barry Goldwater