Author Topic: DeSantis asks Hannity to arrange debate with Trump  (Read 2600 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DeSantis asks Hannity to arrange debate with Trump
« on: December 14, 2023, 09:24:16 pm »
 DeSantis asks Hannity to arrange debate with Trump
by Sarah Fortinsky - 12/14/23 10:48 AM ET

Ron DeSantis asked Fox News host Sean Hannity on Wednesday to arrange a head-to-head debate that would allow the Florida governor to take on former President Trump.

DeSantis and Trump are both running for president, but the Florida governor is well behind the former president in polls ahead of the critical Iowa caucuses.

Trump has skipped every GOP presidential debate, and DeSantis has gone after him for ducking a challenge.

DeSantis brought up the idea during an interview on Fox News’s “Hannity” where he referenced the debate Hannity hosted between DeSantis and California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D).

“Well, Sean, I don’t think we’ve spoken since that debate, and the reaction that I’ve gotten has been incredible in terms of obviously being able to show that freedom works, and the California model’s a failure, what that means for the country,” DeSantis said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4360082-desantis-asks-hannity-to-arrange-debate-with-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: DeSantis asks Hannity to arrange debate with Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 09:37:31 pm »
Hannity is in Trump's corner once again and even if Hannity offered to moderate a debate between Trump and DeSantis, Trump would still say no.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 10:11:21 pm »
Ronny's had five debates and not only has he swayed no one new, he's steadily lost support.  Now he wants to ride Trump’s coattails once more by using him to secure the number 2 spot.   Sad.   

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023, 10:16:37 pm »
Hannity is in Trump's corner once again and even if Hannity offered to moderate a debate between Trump and DeSantis, Trump would still say no.

After the spanking that Gavin Newsom got for him, there’s no way Trump will go on a debate stage with anybody

And Newsom was willing to go onto a hostile network with a hostile moderator and defend a very poor record as governor. Keep that in mind when Trumpers tell you that Trump won’t go debate his opponents because he’s afraid that they and the moderator will be too mean to him.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2023, 10:25:27 pm »
Ronny's had five debates and not only has he swayed no one new, he's steadily lost support.  Now he wants to ride Trump’s coattails once more by using him to secure the number 2 spot.   Sad.

Where are you getting your stats?

What is sad is Trump failed to show up at any of the debates. Cowardice. His record is so bad that there is no way that he can compete with DeSantis' record.

You keep assuming that Trump is going to be the nominee.  That's not dealing in reality; that's wishful thinking.

I'll ask again; how do you think Trump is going to beat the 90+ felony charges against him?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2023, 10:31:49 pm »

What is sad is Trump failed to show up at any of the debates. Cowardice. His record is so bad that there is no way that he can compete with DeSantis' record.

You keep assuming that Trump is going to be the nominee.  That's not dealing in reality; that's wishful thinking.

I'll ask again; how do you think Trump is going to beat the 90+ felony charges against him?

Trump will be the nominee because the left will use the same playbook that they did with Trump endorsed candidates in the 2022 midterms

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/11/15/democrats-boosted-trump-gop-primaries-helping-midterms/10670042002/
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2023, 11:03:12 pm »
Even as an RDS supporter, I don't like this strategy/tactic. 

Hannity is an orange hack, and will sway the debate parameters in the POS' favor.

Trump's a low life.  Don't give him any bones.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2023, 03:42:57 am »

The same places Ronny is.

I've made it clear I don't give a damn about your evil question, so stop asking it and reminding me you've become an enemy to the American rule of law.  Shoo!

@libertybele

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2023, 04:07:29 am »
I've made it clear I don't give a damn about your evil question, so stop asking it and reminding me you've become an enemy to the American rule of law.  Shoo!

Oh bullshit! It's a reasonable question.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2023, 04:20:44 am »

@libertybele
This is rich. Our resident Dilley Memer talking about enemies to America.

Well, guess what? You and your ilk have been exposed as liars and bullies.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2023, 04:35:17 am »

Well, you sure told me!     000hehehehe

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2023, 04:45:35 am »
Oh bullshit! It's a reasonable question.

From anti-Trumps it's not a question, it's a prayer for Trump's elimination--- and I will not join you in it.   Period.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 05:04:24 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2023, 04:56:53 am »

@libertybele

Yeah,Trump is such a horrible candidate that the DNC decided to file almost 100 legal charges against him  in an effort to destroy his support,right?

How many legal charges has the DNC filed against Dey Do Ron Ron in an effort to keep him from running because they are afraid he will beat the Dim candidate?

Inquiring minds,and all dat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2023, 05:36:51 am »
From anti-Trumps it's not a question, it's a prayer for Trump's elimination--- and I will not join you in it.   Period.

Bullshit sommore... And a clumsy dodge.

My views on the whole legal mess are known. I think he will wind up beating all of it.

But I also think the game is rigged in the localities where he is charged... and he will be convicted, perp walk and all...  And he may well go to jail (as they will insist upon it). But in the end, when the authority is lifted to an appeals court, away from the rigged game, he will win... Probably on all charges.

But iff he is the nominee, and sitting in jail, what then? A guaranteed win for the Democrats, with no way out.
With such a legal weight hanging over his head, he should have never run.

The strategic bet on that is insane.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 05:44:20 am by roamer_1 »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2023, 11:05:54 am »
 ////00000////

Ron, your false god, Sean Hannity, can't save your lost campaign.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2023, 11:39:45 am »
@libertybele

Yeah,Trump is such a horrible candidate that the DNC decided to file almost 100 legal charges against him  in an effort to destroy his support,right?

How many legal charges has the DNC filed against Dey Do Ron Ron in an effort to keep him from running because they are afraid he will beat the Dim candidate?

Well, DeSantis, or any of the other GOP candidates, don’t have a history of trying to overturn an election in places like Georgia or encouraging his supporters to stop federal proceeding

So there is that. And before you MAGAs respond, ask yourselves if you would defend Hillary if she conducted herself in a similar matter after her 2016 loss. I already know the answer to that

I had a chance to mosey on over the left wing forums and then I watched a little bit of MSNBC clips to see how they are reacting to Joe Biden and his spawn’s legal troubles and they use the same exact language you and RIV use to defend Trump such as “lawfare,” “Orwellian” “Stalin” ect ect

Naturally,  from a purely legal sense both Trump and the Biden’s guilt has to be proven in a court by those bringing the charges. But Biden supporters believe that he is victim of political lawfare just like you do.

Do I think politics are at work when it comes to Don, Hunter, and Joe’s legal issues? Sure. But that does necessarily mean there’s nothing there.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 03:48:00 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2023, 11:52:59 am »
Even as an RDS supporter, I don't like this strategy/tactic. 

Hannity is an orange hack, and will sway the debate parameters in the POS' favor.

Trump's a low life.  Don't give him any bones.

It won’t matter, anyways.

Trump is going to be the nominee and it is what it is. His supporters could care less if he sinks us further into a debt spiral or an inflationary economy

What they want is retribution and to watch liberal heads explode. The rest of us will just shake our heads at another lost opportunity
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 12:00:28 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2023, 12:23:42 pm »
It won’t matter, anyways.

Trump is going to be the nominee and it is what it is. His supporters could care less if he sinks us further into a debt spiral or an inflationary economy

What they want is retribution and to watch liberal heads explode. The rest of us will just shake our heads at another lost opportunity

Only disagreement is the pooint that RDS taking this fight to the street with the orange menace will only hurt his long term ambitions.

Example?:  Check the 2018 senatorial TX race where Ted Cruz just squeeked by for re-elelction.  Reason?  Residucal MAGGAT anger at him and perpetuation of the "Lyin Ted" meme. Which was started by the slimey trifecta of Trump-Stone-Pecker.

I think Tump though riding a short term wave of anti-Bideni-sim will end up meeting up with an alternative, and will be defeated resoundl.  It's pretty much been proven that he has almost zero chance of getting 50.000001% of the vote, and will have to rely on lucky electoral vote magic again if he has any chance at all.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2023, 01:16:43 pm »
Only disagreement is the pooint that RDS taking this fight to the street with the orange menace will only hurt his long term ambitions.

Example?:  Check the 2018 senatorial TX race where Ted Cruz just squeeked by for re-elelction.  Reason?  Residucal MAGGAT anger at him and perpetuation of the "Lyin Ted" meme. Which was started by the slimey trifecta of Trump-Stone-Pecker.

I think Tump though riding a short term wave of anti-Bideni-sim will end up meeting up with an alternative, and will be defeated resoundl.  It's pretty much been proven that he has almost zero chance of getting 50.000001% of the vote, and will have to rely on lucky electoral vote magic again if he has any chance at all.

EC magic, millions of Democrats staying home, and a stronger than normal showing of third party candidates

If that happens again like 2016, yeah, Trump might squeak out another win

Biden has defeated Trump and his MAGAs thrice already. Trump has no chance against an alternative. In fact, I believe he would lose to Hillary in 2024 if she ran
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 01:17:51 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2023, 03:39:38 pm »
@libertybele

Perhaps it’s because, as EverTrumpers love to brag and crow, Trump is so far ahead.  Why bother with Ron yet?

Or, and, perhaps they just absolutely hate Trump.  And can find a few things to try on him besides.  Ron is not so hateable or corruptible.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2023, 03:49:45 pm »
Perhaps it’s because, as EverTrumpers love to brag and crow, Trump is so far ahead.  Why bother with Ron yet?

Or, and, perhaps they just absolutely hate Trump.  And can find a few things to try on him besides.  Ron is not so hateable or corruptible.

One solid and undisputable fact is that RDS is a true conservative, and Trump is not. 

Just shows how far left the GOP and the country in general have moved.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2023, 06:58:09 pm »

@libertybele

Shoo!  @Right_in_Virginia   You can't provide the data because you're basing everything on just your opinion rather than fact and you can't face the reality that the leftists have charged Trump with 90+ felonies. 

You state that I've become an enemy to the rule of law??  Shame on you. Take a good hard look in the mirror. Now move on ....shoo fly shoo!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2023, 07:01:17 pm »

*****rollingeyes***** What a crock of crappola and you know it.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2023, 07:06:18 pm »
One solid and undisputable fact is that RDS is a true conservative, and Trump is not. 

And in that, RDS would wipe the floor with Tumpy in a debate, by the numbers, by the answers. Which is why Tumpy prefers to stand afar off and lauch poo balls.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 07:12:36 pm by roamer_1 »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2023, 07:09:49 pm »

LOL!  "I know you are but what am I??"  Is THAT all you've got?

You're demanding a man up FIFTY POINTS in the standings let you in the playoffs...

Remember to look both ways before you GFY!   :beer:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald