Author Topic: Ukraine-Russia war: Putin's army has suffered 315,000 casualties, report says  (Read 351 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ukraine-Russia war: Putin's army has suffered 315,000 casualties, report says
Russia started the war in February 2022 with 360,000 troops, according to report
Greg Norman By Greg Norman Fox News
Published December 13, 2023 11:38am EST

At least 315,000 Russian troops have been killed or injured so far in the war in Ukraine, amounting to nearly 90% of its personnel when the conflict started, a report says.

The statistic was highlighted in a declassified U.S. intelligence report that assessed Russia began its invasion of Ukraine in February 2022 with 360,000 troops, a source familiar with the document told Reuters.

"The scale of losses has forced Russia to take extraordinary measures to sustain its ability to fight. Russia declared a partial mobilization of 300,000 personnel in late 2022 and has relaxed standards to allow recruitment of convicts and older civilians," the source quoted the intelligence report as saying.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukraine-russia-war-putins-army-suffered-315000-casualties-report-says
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kevindavis007

Good news
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online DB

Hey, that's only about 0.4% of all their males (old and young)...

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hamas number reporting.  Does anyone really know what  time it is? 24 or 6 to 4
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.