Author Topic: Ana Navarro: GOP ‘Are Trying to Get Hunter Biden to Go Back into Addiction’  (Read 335 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ana Navarro: GOP ‘Are Trying to Get Hunter Biden to Go Back into Addiction’

Pam Key 14 Dec 2023

Ana Navarro told her co-host Wednesday on ABC’s “The View” that she believed the Republican Party was investigating President Joe Biden and his son Hunter in an attempt to trigger Hunter to “go back into addiction.”

Navarro said, “Joe Biden’s crime is being Hunter Biden’s father and being Hunter Biden’s very loving father, very good father, very supportive father. Look, did Hunter Biden influence peddle on his last name, yes, he did. so did half of Washington.”

She continued, “Did he monetize on Joe Biden’s last name? Yes, he did. Did Hunter Biden cheat on his taxes? Yes, he did. So he has admitted it, he paid it back. He paid it back with $600,000 penalty.”

Navarro concluded, “Forty-two percent of Americans have people in their family who have dealt with addiction. Hunter Biden is an addict. I’ve had it in my family. It is a constant suffering for the family and you are always afraid evening when they’ve left addiction anything can trigger them and get them back in there. I agree with Hunter Biden that that’s what they’re trying to do. They are trying to get Hunter Biden to go back into addiction because they know that will paralyze Joe Biden because that is his father, a man who’s already lost two children. I think this is going to backfire on Republicans because, yes, Hunter Biden did bad things when he was an addict but enough is enough and they are being cruel and they are going after him just because he is Joe Biden’s son.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/14/ana-navarro-gop-are-trying-to-get-hunter-biden-to-go-back-into-addiction/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Addicts who commit crimes still are tried for their offenses - except Hunter Biden, apparently. She would give him a complete pass on everything he's ever done. Silly cow.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

No, we are trying to determine if Joe, Hunter, or any other Biden family members acted illegally, comitted crimes, or violated regulations by selling access and influence to the Office of Vice President to foreign actors.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The GOP is guilty of the ultimate criminal offense (and apparently the only criminal offense) according to Liberal-land Bizarro World. According to Liberals the GOP has "triggered" Hunter, which is a 'Liberal crime' punishable by death or exile.

'Triggering' simply put, means the GOP said or did something which Hunter Biden did not like and did not want to hear. This is absolutely unacceptable in Liberal snowflake society. The GOP should immediately sincerely apologize to Hunter, and they should drop all evidence and charges which may upset the very fragile ego of Hunter.

If Hunter goes back to smoking hundreds of thousands dollars in crack and spending millions on various whores while not paying his taxes, he will SUE the GOP for making him do it!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.